Noob question Bank/Skills

Hi together

I logged in and got killed in 30 seconds and lost everything. Now i aks myself

a) how to i get my starting tools back?

b) how to i save my items from death? Is there a bank or a place where my items are save?

c)I read somewhere there is a skill decay. For all skills or just specific skills and how strong is this decay? Do i start from skratch if i dont login for a month or two?

Sug: Maybe it would be nice to be save for a few hours as a new player. Its a little stupid to get killed every 30 seconds, could prevent some ppl from sub your game.

Dropping a totem will make that area safe from looting (not counting deaths to zombies, zombies only loot items they dont already have on and only items you are wearing).

a)You can find where you dropped them, or they should be in your pack.
    b)Drop a totem, its like a bank, you can drop baskets and other containers in this area that will be safe from looting.
    c)Decay is based on other skills going up. Think of it like a seesaw, if you bring to many up high others will start to decay. Normally you wont see decay until after around 200ish skills in a pool. There are 6 pools (Combat, Resource, Trade Skills, Action, Craft, Construction). Actions, Trade Skills and construction have no decay currently. Trade Skills are currently not in game working however, you can use points to train them up to 90.

Your suggestion is nice, lots of people have said this many times, including myself.

Thanks for the fast answer

I got killed and i think they got looted away from me, or do i missunderstand the full loot option?

If i kill someone i can take everything he has on body and inventory or not?Or is it limited or can i go back to my body and take the items again

Thanks for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Zosso View Post
    Thanks for the fast answer

I got killed and i think they got looted away from me, or do i missunderstand the full loot option?

If i kill someone i can take everything he has on body and inventory or not?Or is it limited or can i go back to my body and take the items again

Thanks for clarification.

Only Zombies and players can loot you. Animals will not loot you. Zombies will only take items off that you are wearing. Players can take anything from you.

If you died to an animal or jumping off a cliff, all the items will be on your person that you had on you before when you respawn. Any items you left on the ground (you dont drop anything when you die) will be at the spot you dropped them as long as a player doesnt loot them.