Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Lol, oh my God the irony!!

He was right about one thing, worst first impression ever! =P
    Remember Mortal online they were like this. They told us dumb shit like "Oh we didn't know people would download and play the game"
    LOL

Have some patience you've been given extra playtime to make up for it.

Effectively, Beta has been extended by two weeks and headstart and release has been postponed by two weeks. Go eat burgers in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Remember Mortal online they were like this. They told us dumb shit like "Oh we didn't know people would download and play the game"
    LOL
    The problem with Xsyon is that the download server and game server are the same, and that they have ordered new servers, but they havent been set up yet. The company isnt all to blame, the game did receive a lot of last minute pre-orders, myself included.

I think the dload server and game server run through the same connection not that they are the same server.

But it's like mark said.

This effectively still beta since there is still a wipe. Better have this happen now then on the official launch.

LOL
    Yeah, the difference here is that many of us were in game and playing just dandy up til Friday night. we know the game has legs, unlike MO. This isolated incident will be dealt with and we'll all be back to playing soon enough. But if you are going into any indy type sandbox like this with hopes of ever being out of perpetual beta, you're just setting yourself up for heartache. This game is incredible, the devs here are down to earth and straight shooters, patience is something you'll need with any of these types of games, even more so at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    The problem with Xsyon is that the download server and game server are the same, and that they have ordered new servers, but they havent been set up yet. The company isnt all to blame, the game did receive a lot of last minute pre-orders, myself included.
    This is nothing new. Most MMOs have had bad launches, some worse than others. What you should learn to do is to not take a vacation for release, since that is like booking a flight into a an area where a volcano is spewing ashes over the destination airport and hoping nothing will disrupt your carefully planned schedule.

Get used to the lag, it's going to be around for a few days atleast. Jooky claims the lag is exposing some issues that need working on, so there is some benefits after all. In the meantime, I'd suggest not whining like a bitch - first impressions count, remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako_Jak View Post
    Yeah, the difference here is that many of use were in game and playing just dandy up til Friday night. we know the game has legs, unlike MO. This isolated incident will be dealt with and we'll all be back to playing soon enough. But if you are going into any indy type sandbox like this with hopes of ever being out of perpetual beta, you're just setting yourself up for heartache. This game is incredible, the devs here are down to earth and straight shooters, patience is something you'll need with any of these types of games, even more so at launch.
    I hope I stuck it out with Mortal Online for awhile I heard that this game was much better. I also heard the dev team is competent. Truth is I have never be afraid to rant a bit I was perma baned on the MO forums for calling it how I saw it.

But I'll quit and go play world of Tanks a bit. Which is awesome by the way

But I'll quit and go play world of Tanks a bit. Which is awesome by the way
    Just don't forget to return when the pre-launch re-launches lol.

If you pre-orded a while back you shoulda played a little before friday .