Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    maybe you should just ask yourself this "is this game really for me?"
    thats pretty much what im trying to find out right now, because the feature list is nice and all but its like a header, and I would like to know how these features are meant to intertwine with each other to give us that sandbox experience with choices and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReaper View Post
    what do you think im trying to find out right now?
    how are you trying to find out by ranting? it's a question only you can answer. You already have your opinions and mostly likely wouldn't change so the question stands "is this game really for me?"

I think there should also be ways for the smaller dudes to able to gain more power by money and resources which can be implemented by a certain building or a certain action or a certain deed aka like how mo got the keeps, darkfall got the cities, dawntide got the castles...etc.
    I'd love to hear your ideas on how, in a sandbox with complete freedom, including no safe zones, any 'smaller dudes' will be able to gain any power or resources, much less hold on to them. Are you saying as a solo player I should be able to build a keep that a tribe of 100 can't take down? Pretty much a safe zone, then, isn't it? And pretty much what we have in the game, at least for the moment.

For whatever reason, I've been thinking about this for awhile now. Probably my experiences with other pvp games and their inevitable mega-guilds got me started. And I just can't think of a way to have a diversity of tribe sizes (it really doesn't matter if you're talking the minimum 1 against 10 or 10 against 100) when numbers matter, only the ones with numerical superiority will be able to actually play the game. And players know this right from the start. So the will to power players immediately join forces, grow their numbers, organize, form coalitions, then sweep through the game world, conquering. And that's it. The game is pretty much over from that point forward, except for those who enjoy being in the biggest, baddest guild in the game. There's no purpose to it, it's stagnant, there's no life left in a game once this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Not sure which is more hilarious, the OP or your post....
    Why do you hate America? o.O

feel free to explain to me, because all i see is a feature list just like Mortal onlines and we all know how mortal turned out with its feature list, including darkfall 2 which is a failed sandbox because its 2 focused on one feature which makes it pvp arena online.

right now this game is good for sightseeing and sitting around campfires right

TLDR VERSION?

erm, I Don't the fact that theres so many virtual restrictions on the paths this games advertises and takes away the freedom from players leaving you with so little options.

and also I would like to know how this guild warfare system is going to be implemented and why such backward mechinics in this game revolving around ganking and safezones and risk vs reward, and freedom in a sandbox where players have choices with their own pros and cons.
    Well your in the prelude, so a lot of things dont have a function yet, that all comes for the tribal warfare thing.

I agree with you sandbox theory, your spot on with that, and i think some of the arbirary rules and safe zones need to go and never be optional, as who in their right nind would opt for more risk, even if a slight reward is given.

Other than that, your nuts. You will fit in nicely here.

Quote Originally Posted by djext2000 View Post
    Why do you hate America? o.O
    big fan of 'merica all other countries are 3rd world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post

Other than that, your nuts. You will fit in nicely here.
    lol, maybe one more makes a set?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    I like that your first post is TL;DR. I can see your forum trolling skills are strong and your future here, bright.
    Server down so trolling a bit yeah. Most of these posts almost troll themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    lol, maybe one more makes a set?
    You have seen the forums and global chat over the past few weeks (if not longer) havent you? We got more than just a pair here. This is good.

Quote Originally Posted by mrziggz View Post
    Server down so trolling a bit yeah. Most of these posts almost troll themselves.
    Its called forum PVP, there are many players and many pk's that have occured in the last few hours.