Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    And verify whatever you want with recon

Arnt you a DA member?

And cords.. 1022 bordering to 982
    Yeah, I am a part of the divided allegiance, but I'm just trying to say there's always two sides to the story.

I logged in after they turned animals on and did not know. I am trying to access my totem and had my camera turned on to "Free" or whatever so I was looking at my guy from the front (to show my wife how with clothes on he actually looks worse) and what do I see. . the biggest bear I have seen in game comes running up from behind me ( I always look for bears to hunt).

Of course my wife starts freaking out and yelling "run! run!" at me. I manage to turn around and back up despite the camera angle and get my weapon drawn. The bear kills me almost isntantly. . just as the lagged out 70s trippy transporter window comes on. . my wife says "your guy still sucks". She doesn't understand or accept the "lag" excuse of course.

Early afternoon ( EU-Time) when the server had no lag we had a nice fight with the tribes around us about the tree's. Was really fun but in the middle of the fights the 5 min lag kicked in

Had a couple "critters" start attacking me in the junk pile last nite. They didn't understand that they could not hurt me in my own area. Played slap and tickle for a while, they would leave, come back. Went on for an hour. They finally figured it out when i was scav'ing and they ran on me in the middle of the act. I calmly finished scaving and just turned around to face him, and sat down (the whooshing sounds were a nice added touch). After a few seconds he got the hint, and bolted to the safety of his totem.

I would like to thank Crooked Creek for killing me as I waving to our new friends from the junkpile. 3 straight hits to the back. It wasn't like I wasn't with 3 of our other tribe members. I see who my friends are >.> :P

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude1240 View Post
    Yeah, I am a part of the divided allegiance, but I'm just trying to say there's always two sides to the story.
    Yes said side of the only 2 ppl at first in the junk yard was myself and another DW member we were rescourse gathering from a NEUTRAL junk yard, the two of us were accosted by 5 members of the said opposing tribe no mallice was indicated from us until they attacked us, therefore we took a tactical retreat to gather reinforcements, upon doing this we then had some good fun disemboweling them. However they just dont realise that unless a jp is within thier tribal area they dont have sole rights to that jp, seems to me ppl dont read up on games any more and therefore rely on advice from other ppl , a lazy way to go imho.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    <3 DA...don't suppose you could post coords for their totem? We'd love to pop in & say hi to them.

Oh, funny story, right.

So, DA tried to take the spot that Templars have been using for nearly a year now. They actually got the spot on the first totem drop & gloated mightily. On the second (and final) drop, they lost out & left the area. A hearty chuckle was had by all.
    Funny how there are two sides to every story. Since, I never saw you at that location you probably have no clue of what actually happened.

I am not going to go into details of who had what early on, that doesn't matter. The server wipe was the server wipe. We log in and get our tribe made at that location. We see Templars log in and start talking smack of how they will grief us and that we should watch our back since "this is their spot," etc etc. We just ignore them, so Iksis, the leader of Templars, calls a Guide to make us leave and to help them "claim" the land. Now that is funny! We all laugh at his whining and him calling a Guide into this. The Guide says that he can't do anything and leaves.

The next day, we log in and get the totem up. I hear Iksis is whining in IRC about how he didn't get his totem placed where he wanted. I mean he is going on and on about it. So I log in to IRC to just stir the pot. Ok, I was kind of a dick, but I guess when I see a wounded whiner, I pounce on it to make the tears flow harder. He goes on and on, and tells me how he how is going to camp us, etc etc. Been there, heard that, nothing new.

Later that day, the second wipe comes from the second "official place your totem" time occurred and we lose it. We all leave and found another area. It sucked, but we never said anything or complained and just moved on.

So really...the funny thing is what you guys did.

Funniest Experience in Xsyon so far? Terraforming in 2 min delays of lag.

Xsyon Citizen
    i was off at my favorite garbage pile looking for metal, when on vent, i hear someone in the tribe say a bear spawned inside our camp! the lag was horribe and i heard 5 or six of them die one by one via vent. it was a complete tribe slaughter. bears dont have lag. bears EAT those with lag and laugh. i didnt see the slaughter, but hearing it go down on vent was great.

now when it gets dark, even with this huge flatscreen for a monitor, it's still hard to see where you're going sometimes. especially when your camp is under construction. all i wanted was a drink of water and some fish so i walk up and over the wall and suddenly i fall 30 feet off the wall into a deep trench on the other side. someone improved our defenses and they damn near killed me in the middle of the night. i'm like mr magoo when it gets dark...

Happened to me this morning, strangely enough.. I was out exploring and came upon a bear. He was a nice bear... but I figured I'd kill him anyways. I Had a shovel and a club equipped (which I've used to kill plenty o' bears before) and proceeded to fly at him like a trained spider monkey when lag hit me like a ton of bricks. Before I knew it, the bear was gone. Not thinking much of it I started to walk away... and then I noticed my health dropping.

I looked around and couldn't see the bear anywhere, but sure enough I heard him. I was at a sliver of health when I ran like a little girl... stopped next to my totem at what I believed was a safe distance... layed down to rest... and was killed by my invisible bear buddy. While waiting to respawn he became visible again, and I saw him run off. All attempts to find him were unsuccessful. I guess if any of you guys see an invisible bear, you let me know.

.....mr. magoo.
    you show your age and its got to involve a little grey.