Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    Updates are supposed to happen every Wednesday as that is the scheduled patch day, and i dont recall seeing any patch within the last 6 weeks.
    I believe Wednesdays just have that time slot reserved in case there is an update and not that one is scheduled every Wednesday but your point still remains.

Quote Originally Posted by halldorr View Post
    I believe Wednesdays just have that time slot reserved in case there is an update and not that one is scheduled every Wednesday but your point still remains.
    NO patches in six weeks? Tell me that isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    It is not true.

Huh? Do you mean the previous six weeks? I merely commented on the server update schedule dezgard posted in.

Hello and Welcome Danathur,
    +1 on that response back to the community i got a good laugh out of that.

I did a quick check, here is what I found:
    April 16 2011 2:30 AM PST

Hello everyone! The server is up with an update. This should fix the server crashes that we had the past few days. We'll be monitoring closely as usual for problems. Hopefully this build is now stable and we can move on to more interesting tasks.

With this update, we've turned the new animal AI back on and reverted all other server optimizations.
    If you want to look it up yourself visit:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Xsyon-Updates

And it is correct, Wednesday is reserved as a patchday not meaning we will patch every wednesday ...
    I will also give you more information about what has been done in the past later. But first I would like to concentrate on the future cause I can not change the past.

I am thankful for all the good wishes I recieved in this thread and I hope, my first "RFC" (request for comment) for the weekend will show you, that we are very serious with our intentions to improve the communication.

Well frankly, you SHOULD be patching every week. IF you want players to see that improvements ARE being made. Words mean nothing.

Fix SOMETHING. Add SOMETHING.

Well frankly, you SHOULD be patching every week. IF you want players to see that improvements ARE being made. Words mean nothing.

Fix SOMETHING. Add SOMETHING.
    Youve been here what 4 days? Now!!! Now!!!Now!!!

Make it so you have to download a 0.0b file every Wednesday so the people who dont understand what maintenance windows are stop complaining about the patch Wednesday thing.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    Make it so you have to download a 0.0b file every Wednesday so the people who dont understand what maintenance windows are stop complaining about the patch Wednesday thing.
    Is that your way of saying that you are fine with Xsyon remaining in its current state indefinitely?