Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    He who controls the tar controls the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    If I remember well Jordi said tar will only be used in a later phase of the game, after Prelude.
    Well as of now only a small percentage of people have access to this and can stock up, hypothetically, a lot more than people could catch up with. Still makes little sense this is the only item you cannot access once a totem is put near it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    He who controls the tar controls the universe.
    At this point that is very plausible in the Universe of Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    If you don't see anyone, then you must be in a really bad location.
    Or a really good location :P....

Quote Originally Posted by ac1dtrip View Post
    Except with current game mechanics even when tribes are able to be attacked they can choose to be attacked. Also this tar seems to be in a safe zone so attacking them anyhow is impossible. Only strategy is straight up joining their guild and conning them out of it or buying it which again gives them a huge advantage.
    Sure currently they have an advantage but we have no idea what the future will bring. Plus as far as I know tar is useless currently.

5. 03-23-2011, 08:24 AM

Combats a joke and preorder wepons make crafting a joke. Why play once you're done with your sandcastle?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Combats a joke and preorder wepons make crafting a joke. Why play once you're done with your sandcastle?
    If you are bored, switch all of your tribe baskets to public, announce it on the forum, then try to protect the stuffs you have :P

Serious question, if a tribe choose to be evil, is their area safe or not ?

So far there's no difference between being good or evil.

Also setting one's basket to pubic doesn't matter if it is on our tribal land because the game stops non tribe members from accessing it anyway... also there isn't really anything worth stealing in game but fish...

but please try and think of something to do in this game Jadzia I'm curious now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    So far there's no difference between being good or evil.

Also setting one's basket to pubic doesn't matter if it is on our tribal land because the game stops non tribe members from accessing it anyway... also there isn't really anything worth stealing in game but fish...

but please try and think of something to do in this game Jadzia I'm curious now.
    I'm having great fun in the game, skilling up, crafting a lot, making friends, trading. Haven't even touched terraforming and arch yet so I have a lot to do. Well I don't use macros I guess this helps as well in having fun.

If you are not interested in all of this then try to organize PvP events....terraform and arena, invite friends/enemies to fight there, offer reward to the victor and so on.
    Organize an event where players are invited to a race across some zones, the goal should be to get something hidden in a basket in a given coordinates. The winner is who gets the item and gets back to the starting point first. So on the way back the lucky one who was the first at the basket would be the main target to the other runners, they should try to kill him and steal the item from him.

Get creative

Quote Originally Posted by XeoStyle View Post
    People are busy building up their tribe area and mindind their own business so far..

Since PvP is hardly a feature ingame, people rather skill up and build their tribe area instead of go PvP'ing and so forth..
    This is what you should be out doing.....

Smart ones are playing a game that's not broken