Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Turn stuff on!

I agree turn stuff on! Let us help test it

Quote Originally Posted by silverhaze View Post
    lets keep this thread going, once it gets to 10 pages they will have a look at it

I only wish there was a poll with this.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhaze View Post
    Exactly - i would rather help them TEST the features now just in case any new bugs etc are coming through and get them to fix it BEFORE the 15th. So we dont have to delay the game any further.

How many free days we up to now? This weekend does not count right?

Make sure its BEFORE i goto work so i get to play abit haha ;D - probably not, all launches etc have been when ive been at work so thats just how my luck rolls

Quote Originally Posted by xenoclix View Post

Make sure its BEFORE i goto work so i get to play abit haha ;D - probably not, all launches etc have been when ive been at work so thats just how my luck rolls
    hey xeno, when was this posted?

Quote Originally Posted by rajaxone View Post
    hey xeno, when was this posted?
    About 15 minutes ago - was in game and he said that so decided to screen it

I can deal with waiting. I would just like a little more clear of an answer than "by the 15th". What does that mean exactly? Will we get a feature here and there till then? Will we have the server up and down and then on the 15th activate everything and cross our fingers?

I'm not nearly as worried about the survival of this game as some... the people who leave right off were probably not gonna play this game until it evolves a lot anyway. And for the rest of us there is plenty of content (once activated) to keep the base busy and growing over the summer.

They have a good plan! I just don't want to check in all the time to see what's what. Just need the answers/statements to be a little more clear. If you have no idea about something specific... just say that

Edit: 1) We are getting ready to do a very good (paid) Beta (that they will not wipe) ... those that think otherwise might be in for a rough ride.

Edit: 2) Maybe people who are not up for that could have there account put on hold and take their free time after the prelude? Just a thought...

Edit: 3) I'm pretty freaking siked about the next 4-6 months on here!

<CENSORED>

I got in trouble for "trolling."

*sniff*

I hope they fix the game so I can log off these damn forums before I get kicked off !!!

by the 15th ....that just sucks! :-( hopefully its tonight or tomorrow. but i know we arent lucky :-(