Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Thanks, Ashanti and everyone!

Hello Nomads,

With Friday's launch drawing nearer, there will be quite a bit of timely, and in some cases critical, information that will be posted by our tribe members. Please try to check our website's Nomad Councils forum regularly for timely updates. There have been a few new important updates posted recently. Please check regularly so that you are kept up to date with current events. Thank you so much.

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to send a big warm welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Blackzilla! I'll be in world on and off today so if you have a few minutes come visit our Nomad Nation (that's fancy talk for our tribe spot lol)

See you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Nation I'd like to now take the time to send a big warm welcome to the newest addition to our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Jenks! I'll be in world on and off today so if you have a few minutes come visit our Nomad Nation (AKA, in world tribe spot lol)

See you in game soon

Ashanti

Hi Ashanti

We spoke earlier today about your tribe.

I have read through your introductory page at the start and really like what i see.
    Seems your tribe has been made up just for the likes of me and i would love the chance to join you all.

I have come from a vast background of mmos starting from Everquest all the way to beta testing Earthrise. In between there have been Vanguard, Darkfall and more recently a beta VIP for rift.
    The last game i was subbed too was Wurm online. after playing Xyson for a week i feel i have finally found a home to settle down...i just need a few friends to share that time with.

You would be getting a polite, kind but mentally strong mature player. I am not afraid of hard work, fighting for our tribe, or even just gathering. I will be continuing my main love of woodworking as a primary but as all sensible players do, will be working up most skills.

I look forward to hearing from you and would like to state that if i am not suitable for your tribe then i wish you best of luck and if nothing else you have a friend in the world of Xyson.

Hi Shukes, welcome to our tribe, Nomad!

I'd also like to thank you for expressing such warmth and kindness in your interest in joining our tribe.
    I know you will be a great addition to our family. If you get a few minutes, please come to our tribal grounds in world and say hi. Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads I'd like to take the time to give a warm welcome to the newest addition to our Nomad family. Welcome to the Nomads, Serenity!

If you get a few minutes, please come to our tribal grounds in world and say hi. Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the Nomads, Duane and Grhufnagl! We are very happy to have both of you join our tribe

If you get a few minutes, please come to our tribal grounds in world and say hi. Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

Hello Nomads,

When you have a few minutes, please visit our Nomad Councils forum. There is an informative proposal
    awaiting your review. Thank you.

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Meinsamr
    Nomad Slitt

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti