Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlargal View Post
    I encourage people to vent there frustration. If you DONT let them know how pissed the playerbase is/was then they will continue to behave like this, with impunity. These people that roll over and accept it are just asking for more.

Zerlargal
    This is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    This is the truth.
    eww coming from guy that tryed to steal people spots...

their is plenty of spots left near junk piles. hell i found a nice 1 n claimed my spot now. n yes i got burned earlier today. but i got a better spot now. and by folks i know :-).

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    their is plenty of spots left near junk piles. hell i found a nice 1 n claimed my spot now. n yes i got burned earlier today. but i got a better spot now. and by folks i know :-).
    Its amazing you say that. Yes there are other spots but does that mean we should settle for what has happened instead of what should have happened. You know there are many many more people who are affected who have not spoken up. Everyone who has not posted, just accepted without saying something, is just inviting the same kind of behavior again. If a wipe was necessary, and it was, then you give people a minimum of 12 hours notice so they can get their stuff in order. It is just common sense but in this case it was not used. I don't know why that decision was made today but I would like to know.

I think the very patient player base deserves a response. It affected pretty much most clans and tribes out there.

Zerlargal

Its amazing you say that. Yes there are other spots but does that mean we should settle for what has happened instead of what should have happened. You know there are many many more people who are affected who have not spoken up. Everyone who has not posted, just accepted without saying something, is just inviting the same kind of behavior again. If a wipe was necessary, and it was, then you give people a minimum of 12 hours notice so they can get their stuff in order. It is just common sense but in this case it was not used. I don't know why that decision was made today but I would like to know.

I think the very patient player base deserves a response. It affected pretty much most clans and tribes out there.

Zerlargal
    Well met bruvah. I am with this guy, he speaks loads of sense.

We are bent outta shape as well Zerlargal, or at least I am... If my job starts at 10am I am there at 10am. They decide after we placed our totem this morning and head out the door to go to real life that they will re-do it. Then give a shady announcement saying we will let you do it again in a few hours.... That is incompetance at its finest.

Zerlargal
    I think you should write an open letter to Xsyon demanding an apology! Im sure that would help alot of people feel better about themselfs.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Well met bruvah. I am with this guy, he speaks loads of sense.

We are bent outta shape as well Zerlargal, or at least I am... If my job starts at 10am I am there at 10am. They decide after we placed our totem this morning and head out the door to go to real life that they will re-do it. Then give a shady announcement saying we will let you do it again in a few hours.... That is incompetance at its finest.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMorgan View Post
    Yeah, asking the developers to test their last minute changes before a launch is too much to ask, guys. If you think about it, it's really our fault for being so demanding. I mean, it's not like they're charging for it, rightffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu
    If you had any ability to prepare, you would have gotten your primary spot and wouldn't be here complaining about things that everybody knew were coming. Just takes some competence. Oh, btw, way to make light of the tsunami aftermath. You sound like an intelligent and thoughtful person.

Xsyon Citizen
    lol.. at no time did any of us cry...

made a post suggesting a way to mitigate the impact of the total do-over of launch... you dropped in to go all internet tough guy with the most utterly clueless and irrational BS you could think of why everybody should have been prepared for that total do-over... then when the do-over arrived, you failed at grabbing your spot and made a post COMPLAINING (no... not making a helpful suggestion... merely complaining) about how the devs screwed things up for you.

Moral of the story: you are unintelligent and have a bad attitude.

Xsyon Citizen
    It "looks like crying to you" because you're an idiot, bro. If you actually look at the thread it asks for an hour or two of uptime for people to get tribe stuff sorted out after they announced that totems had to be done all over. That's it. Everything you post makes you look more stupid. HTH.

If you're still here, after all of the crap that's happened so far, then at this point yes... it is whining. In two weeks, we'll all be able to play the game we wanted to play, as all the features are turned on gradually like we've all known for quite a while now. I don't think there is anything on the dev team's minds right now besides getting this game up and running as fast and smoothly as possible. Haters gonna hate.

And all this about "Ughh, my land got taken after the wipe."

My character and my totem were wiped, but I still got my spot back 10 hours later. And I see hardly any totems at all around me, with plenty of junk to be had.