Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild, no in-guild drama is tolerated here.

Sorry about that NorCalgooey, but I think its the auto bots that get banned that interfere with certain ip's on our forums. I guess you're just lucky, but Ive activated your account for you now and sent the generic email. Hopefully no more problems for you.

Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild zero tolerance for in tribe drama.

Hopefully when we have our city built we'll have some folks over and visit the Flavian Amphitheatre, aka coloseum

A late congratulations to Koal for his promotion to Chief Architect. Koal will answer to the Prefect and help him with the planning of our tribal town.

Priscus

Congrats to Koal as well, he's a great asset

A huge welcome to all our new guild members, we're growing and hoping to find more ppl to move in with us and enjoy some laid back fun while accomplishing in game goals.

2 more days, we are very excited to get moving, construction ideas are coming along beautifully. If you want to be a part of great group of guys and have some fun, and get stuff done in game, send us a message and feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

This just in... BIG news... Ben 10 will be joining us on release day. We are very excited and will now be a force to be reckoned with.

Come on we're suppose to be manly, how about the wiggles instead????

I could get my wife to pick me up a yellow skivvy.