Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    As a Darkfall Veteran i have to say if this game gets a good and competietiv combat system based around meele/archery, Darkfall has a problem :-(

[QUOTE=Niburu;39544]As a Darkfall Veteran i have to say if this game gets a good and competietiv combat system based around meele/archery, Darkfall has a problem :-([/QUOTE]

...then Xsyon will have a problem - the Forumfall-Community.

dont fear
    this combat system will never even touch darkfall.
    therefor some darkfall players might play this casually besides darkfall but i dont
    think anybody will actually quit darkfall

There are now enough players from Lux Arcana that are planning to play at release, that Xsyon is now a members game, hopefully it will become a featured game for Lux in the future, but Darkfall is still the flagship game for LA.

Yep played dark fall with Duchy of Wessex. Dark fall little too much pew pew for me. I prefer in your face melee with skill caps

[QUOTE=esudar;39625]dont fear
    this combat system will never even touch darkfall.
    therefor some darkfall players might play this casually besides darkfall but i dont
    think anybody will actually quit darkfall[/QUOTE]

With WoF,Blind,Knockbacks which only removes control of my toon and gives scrub players a better chance to hit me the combat system is ueber bullshit compared to what it was at release. Shit players couldn't contribute to he fight because they missed. Today everyone can everything and its a fucking WoF blind fest

And since fucking 1 YEAR we waiting that they balance the playstyles out or change other mechanics that make this game carebearish( system messages, siege invul) or introduce some good features to the world ( roads give you speed bonus like in xsyon) BUT all we get is funhulks and rofl lol new textures FUCK AV

Xsyon Citizen
    A handful of The Tenth are joining.

[QUOTE=tommybomb;42979]We should form a DF alliance!

Oh wait...everyone hates each other.[/QUOTE]

Truth.

[QUOTE=tommybomb;42979]We should form a DF alliance!

Oh wait...everyone hates each other.[/QUOTE]

I don't know you and already hate you, a DF alliance wouldn't work i guess :-(

the entire alliance is having so much fun in df atm (ang guys)

maybe you should leave shitty sun and have fun with the game again

i also like how u ignore me on several boards lol