Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Glendale is the best starting location to get to us

I have picked Glendale as my location and have been moving a bit around. Already filled my pack and back with a lot of stuff hehe. I will fill in an application shortly.

Got a bunch of great new recruits in this week, welcome all, still looking for more fighter types, please apply within.

Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild, no in-guild drama is tolerated here.

looking too garner some good quality man power, if you actually understand what that means put in your app. Pvp, crafter, builder all welcome, mature, real life comes first, drama fr

Still looking for more fighter types for later on, granted crafters are welcome as well, or traders. We really want to get our legion moving, granted there isn't a whole lot to do combat wise, but we just want to get it started, nothing will probably happen with it until some real combat starts evolving.

Things are pretty quiet all around atm, we're still here, but many are waiting for some fixes and some content.

We're in it for the long haul! If you are too, were the tribe for you!

(i mean, we will be waiting for the game to get good and then most of us will start playing again. We currently have about 10 total active players, 45 members)

Open spots still available, fill out an app if you're interested. Mature, laid back fun group of guys. Pvp, crafting, city building. Global community all are welcome. 100% drama free guild, no in-guild drama is tolerated here.

AR is too sexy for shirts

Added after 17 Hours 2 minutes:

glory to the AR!