Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

to get back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by clangedon View Post
    1:i certainly will renew
    2: i not renew
    3:renewal only if they add content and fix the technical problems before i must pay to play

write number of your answer this is the only way with out poll system (poll system is disable now).
    Really Something is disabled? You amaze me.

Sigh. I vote for 3. Xsyon is not currently fit for a sub fee.

I'll only renew my sub if they add in enough content to warrant me paying them $15.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    I'll only renew my sub if they add in enough content to warrant me paying them $15.
    You cant vote twice

IM sticking with 4

4. I'll make a decision based on the state of the game when my free time runs out. Still have a month+ to go

Xsyon Citizen
    I am sorry but I won't resub. The game has some interesting new thinking, but most of it is mediocre implemented at best- The game is unpolished, lacking features and content needed to be a premium game etc. I don't see how NG will turn this around quickly enough to warrant a subscription fee before it's to late.

It's sad as there are some interesting new thinking in Xsyon, but no doubt some other games will pick up on them.

As excited as the idea of Xyson is, there just isn't enough to it at present to justify the high cost. At a lower rate ($5 like Runescape maybe?) I'd consider sticking with it but for now I'm going to have to wait for improvements.

SO - has anyone not subbed tried logging in?

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    SO - has anyone not subbed tried logging in?
    I can't be bothered to even check, going to test out Dawntide tonight (another sandbox game) and see how that is.

Quote Originally Posted by mmogaddict1 View Post
    I can't be bothered to even check, going to test out Dawntide tonight (another sandbox game) and see how that is.
    i was able to handle about 30 mins of it 6 mos ago.