Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, I was a lead programmer for WoW, Rift, Vanguard, EVE, SWG, and a host of other ones..... So my advice is to ......... Wait, I signed non competitive documents. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    Well, I was a lead programmer for WoW, Rift, Vanguard, EVE, SWG, and a host of other ones..... So my advice is to ......... Wait, I signed non competitive documents. Sorry!
    lol!

Yeah, It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out something is fundamentally broken within this game at the moment. You do not need any programming experience to come to that conclusion. Only an active login.

The only thing keeping us all around is we are all mmorpg addicts..
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    lol!

Yeah, It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out something is fundamentally broken within this game at the moment. You do not need any programming experience to come to that conclusion. Only an active login.

The only thing keeping us all around is we are all mmorpg addicts..
    lol
    /sign and agree

Kinda bummed I didn't get to play tonight. I'm really hoping the huge mistakes stop here. I'd really like to see this game get up off the ground. I might buy 2-3 more accounts before I quit, just to help them along if things keep going this way. I want to see them create a really sound game and make something at least 50k people can enjoy. However, time flies by quicker for me if I'm actually playing a game instead of just watching it stutter along. =P

To summarize: I support the game, and I'm not quitting, just saying, if I do - I WILL NOT be demanding a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Premature game launch ---> Bitch phase --> Defend the dev phase --> more bitching ---> more dev stroking --> people get bored, stop logging --> game faceplants or recoups

Seen it all before. There's no stopping it. Enjoy the ride.
    True story ^^^

You no like my grocery store analogy, OP? I thought it was scintillating myself, a truly riveting, yet insightful read. Other than that, though, I'm pretty much in agreement with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrigger View Post
    If you ask my what my complaint is, it's that the devs haven't come out and said "We deeply apologize; we screwed the pooch on this and here is what we are doing to fix it". As others have mentioned here, during launch/development problems is the last time you want cut back on communicating with your community. People are a lot more understanding of situations like this when you own up to your mistakes, and keep them informed on the corrections you are making.
    Let me refer you to this for a response from Jooky himself.

Aye...again not a fan boy...bitched at the Jookster tons of times about Craft....freakin out at him atm...but his crew is workin gangbusters atm...do I want to get my toon started yes...hell yess...buggin me out I cant...but there's a reason...IMO theres never an 'after beta' with MMOGs...gimme one MMOG thats just dandy with thier shit and ill agree...successful....
    Add onto this that this company is completely private..atm...really....ya want another cookie cutter?