Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

It's good to be a junkyard king.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Both sides hugging the water was pretty lame.
    If you want to defend your friends, you have to go where the gankers are,
    so when they go play water-games, then you go there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
    What I'm not getting is why everyone screams all day about wanting FFA Full Loot PvP in this game, yet noone who PvPs is ever wearing anything or always hiding in the water when they do. Both sides in the vid looked like chicken shits to me.
    Armor and combat don't seem to be working properly in game yet; mostly it just slows you down to wear it...
    unless you have quite high skills in things like strength and running to make up for the weight.

Notice I was wearing armor, and so was Reaver.
    My Strength is 74, agility 79, with 60 fortitude. I wouldn't be surprised if Reaver went maxed out in those stats,
    since he was clearly raised by jackels and tries for any advantage he can get,
    including making his character as small and dark as possible.

P.S.
    For the record; RipperX is a comedian, I am not evil, I find Reaver's juvenile attempts to get a rise out of people to be pathetic and distasteful,
    and I think it disgustingly sad to see people who's goal it is to put as little effort as possible into wasting as much of other peoples' time in online games as they can (Reaver and his type of emoteen player),
    but hey, if we didn't have someone as bad as him, then I wouldn't look so good-wait I mean evil!

2. 03-06-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tehreaver View Post
    lolumad
    huh? Why would I be mad. I have never met you in game, nor talked with you in game. In fact this is our first conversation on the forums. It's just the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by sionide View Post
    huh? Why would I be mad. I have never met you in game, nor talked with you in game. In fact this is our first conversation on the forums. It's just the truth.
    look at your previous post

Quote Originally Posted by chaosegg View Post

Armor and combat don't seem to be working properly in game yet; mostly it just slows you down to wear it...
    unless you have quite high skills in things like strength and running to make up for the weight.

My Strength is 74, agility 79, with 60 fortitude. I wouldn't be surprised if Reaver went maxed out in those stats,

P.S.
    For the record; RipperX is a comedian, I am not evil, I find Reaver's juvenile attempts to get a rise out of people to be pathetic and distasteful,
    and I think it disgustingly sad to see people who's goal it is to put as little effort as possible into wasting as much of other peoples' time in online games as they can (Reaver and his type of emoteen player),
    but hey, if we didn't have someone as good as him, then I wouldn't look so bad-wait I am bad!
    fixed for truth

reaver and pickles love coca and rambo

GG

My view on this is this is exactly what we need in this game. A good rivalry is always good, wether or not either side is good or bad.

However, I am curious if the Benson here is the same EVIL Benson from MMORPG.com. If he is then that alone would be justification to hunt him IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
    My view on this is this is exactly what we need in this game. A good rivalry is always good, wether or not either side is good or bad.

However, I am curious if the Benson here is the same EVIL Benson from MMORPG.com. If he is then that alone would be justification to hunt him IMO.
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by chaosegg View Post

P.S.
    but hey, if we didn't have someone as bad as him, then I wouldn't look so good-wait I mean evil!
    Kimbo Slice here, you are a wuss, always calling back up when i come. What a loser you are.

lol, pvp!? That video was a bunch of synchronized swimmers ( ). This happens everyday, all day, everywhere. Just sayin...

Little advice to the people involved, fight till the death without running to the water to save your loots via exploited game mechanics, Learn to fight in my opinion. I pack light when leaving home you should too. Doesn't make you suck if you take a dirt nap, with the way PvP is in its current form it is all random luck. True story.

Not trying to rip on you guys but I fight with respect and the only worthy opponent that will get to combat me is another with skill and honor. I don't waste my time with "Homestead Humpers" or "Water Monkeys" (Trade marked those two names myself just now).

See you all in the World of Xsyon very soon...

12. 03-08-2011, 11:53 AM

13. 03-08-2011, 07:10 PM

14. 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM