View Poll Results: When Should Safe Zones Be Turned Off?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 Weeks

27 19.01%
  • 4 Weeks

18 12.68%
  • 3 Months

18 12.68%
  • 6 Months

79 55.63%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    What exactly are you surviving, as per your sig?
    ah Im sorry, as animals, starvation (to be added) and the 99.99% of the map I can die on to anyone doesn't count I see.. as im not "surviving" unless its during you attacking me at my totem..I got your point now :P

surviving doesn't only entail "I beat a guy away from my totem"..

ok sorry, lets restate it since you missing the point and wanting to derail the subject at hand by semantics.

you can kill me anywhere you see me, but my 50x50 area..and I have no problem with that..I wander out of our safe zone I fully understand that I can die, as its the risk I take.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    6 months.. serisouly LMFAO...

I'm not going to be playing this version of SIMS for 6 months.. if a better PVP system isn't implemented sooner rather than later( in a month or so) I am sure my whole guild will be leaving. I can't imagine other large guildes such as DHOV which has a history of pvp would stay onboard either.

I'm a PK.. I love this game so far becuase it is so close to UO.. yet it is very unique. It has the best aspects of everything missing from current MMO giants... unfortuantly the PVP is the worst I've seen so far. This game has so much potential. Please don't bore us to death waiting for the "real game" to be implemented. Alot of us have learned that waiting usually ends up with us throwing money at a promise and a game we don't fully enjoy. (warhammer darkfall ect.) We will just leave.

The lack consequential PVP is rediculous.
    bye bye...can I have your stuff?

why not just sit in your safe zone and make your own .. nerd

aww...you called me nerd...you hurt my feelings...I'm now sad panda.

Indefinately until pvp is competitive and fun and not consisting of 1 move repeated over and over.

I want it to be a good pvp game too but its not YET, its just a crafting sandbox for now, so who cares about safezones.

LESS QQ more CRAFTING.

If I wanted to play "FARMVILLE" I'd log onto my wifes facebook account.

you define surviving how you will, ill use the dictionary definition..
    sur·vive
       /sərˈvaɪv/ [ser-vahyv] verb, -vived, -viv·ing.
    continue to live through hardship or adversity; "We went without water and food for 3 days";"how long can a person survive without food and water?"

hence, surviving..
    so if you was on a deserted island, and had to forge out your own way...youd only be "surviving" if there happen to be another person on that island to attack you?

but we are derailing the thread with your disagreement of what my sig means..if you want to discuss this, we can do that in Pm's leave the thread to the topic at hand

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    If I wanted to play "FARMVILLE" I'd log onto my* facebook account.
    Sorry, had to fix that for you. I'm sure pvp will evolve over time. I'm sure that does not help you now either. Either way, some people like to play, and not pvp, and others just like to just pvp, and still others like to do both. I believe everyone should be able to play the way they want.

BTW, never played that other thing you mentioned, but clearly you have, so is it centered around lake tahoe, post-apoc, has hunting, 3d- terrafrom, ffa-pvp, swimming, running, scanvenging, free-form construction, etc., etc. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    bye bye...can I have your stuff?
    Noooo, I want his stuff!!