Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstart

Kickstart

I have voiced my criticism over a few posts lately and its about time to give credits. The price change is a step in the right direction and the kickstart video is very good. You managed to define a clear project which looks convincing, do-able and interesting. I was honestly worried that you wouldnt be able to put it up as a project and that kickstart would reject it. Well done!

Thanks. It's nice to read some positive posts.

~Guidehael

Yes, a good video it is (background music included).
    It shall be very interesting to follow the Kickstarter project. Many promises, many hopes. Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by severin View Post
    Yes, a good video it is (background music included).
    It shall be very interesting to follow the Kickstarter project. Many promises, many hopes. Best wishes.
    Seems we have been in this boat about 2 years ago. Maybe it will be different this time. I wish we had the people we had back at release in the game now.

Xsyon Citizen
    I love the direction of Xsyon.
    I will support it as much as I can.

znaiika, did you read the kickstarter? Ur much loved feature of a pvp & pve server is included in the pledge

Everyone in our tribe loved the video and we are excited about the future prospects Kickstart can bring. Best of luck to everyone at Xsyon, lets make this work

Love the video, and I will be supporting this project up the wazooo.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Seems we have been in this boat about 2 years ago. Maybe it will be different this time. I wish we had the people we had back at release in the game now.
    They had kickstarter two years ago? Kickstarter wasn't around during that time. Two years ago was then and this is now, completely different as this would be considerably more funds if the goal is met.

ddt, you should know the last 2 years was prelude, prepairing the game for the next stage, if you tally the list, entire game has been re-written + a ton added in, Considering most companys take 4-5 years to change a game completly, Id say this is amazing from a small dev team. im definitly backing, would suggest you to do the same, you love pvp, now the group that loves pvp with ya will have a seprate server with that fun on it. I look forward to the future of the game :-)