View Poll Results: Should GC GTFO today instead of 1st march?

Voters
299. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

268 89.63%
  • Nay

31 10.37%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    good news everyone, look for global chat...comming to a general chat near you.

i have LOTS of interesting and awesome stories save up just for after the removal of global!

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    good news everyone, look for global chat...comming to a general chat near you.

i have LOTS of interesting and awesome stories save up just for after the removal of global!
    Fortunately we have a wonderful little "/ignore" function so that we can abstain from hearing your "awesome" little stories.

Even the positive attributes of Global take away from the game. If the idea is to make you feel somewhat lost and alone with no help, global chat reduces that feeling by giving you people to ask for help.

Yes, Global Chat should be removed, big immersion breaker.

And general should be local - it's too large of a radius that you can speak with people. We should promote talking to people nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarin View Post
    Yes, Global Chat should be removed, big immersion breaker.

And general should be local - it's too large of a radius that you can speak with people. We should promote talking to people nearby.
    global-none(if it is really nessassry should only be 500-1000m
    local- should be 200-300m
    whisper- should be 1-10m

let's get rid of global chat. Let's reduce local chat so you can actually see the people chatting.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    global-none(if it is really nessassry should only be 500-1000m
    local- should be 200-300m
    whisper- should be 1-10m
    Yeah forgot whisper, that doesn't help either.

Maybe their just waiting for the server & game to stabilize. Hopefully after launch they will do this.

I believe global is still (temp) during testing .

Quote Originally Posted by Zarin View Post
    Yeah forgot whisper, that doesn't help either.

Maybe their just waiting for the server & game to stabilize. Hopefully after launch they will do this.
    I just had a thought to add to my whisper range. Make it an actual public chat, so if anyone is within range of say 1-5m they would hear what your saying. Then we won't have this telepathy we have now and it would make some conversations more interesting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    I just had a thought to add to my whisper range. Make it an actual public chat, so if anyone is within range of say 1-5m they would hear what your saying. Then we won't have this telepathy we have now and it would make some conversations more interesting lol.
    i can see no one ever told u a secret while u were in school lol