Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman32 View Post
    This forum is full of buffoons. What is confirmed now is that the population will grow since its now confirmed not a niche FFA PvP game. The PvPers will leave while the sandboxers will come.

PvP will still be on the peace servers just outside tribal zones (which can be changed by the tribal leader) and homesteads.

So basically,
    Peace = the way the game is meant to be played, PvP, full loot, etc
    War = Everyting above minus safe zones, a haven for whining pkers who will quit in a month

Nice job development team. I commend this decision. It is unfortunate you will have to close down the War server after a month or two, but its the only way to get those PK whiners to shut up for now.
    Well, it does now have one buffoon. Hope you enjoy your minority of one. Everyone else on this thread is arguing sensibly and your just trolling. GJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman32 View Post
    This forum is full of buffoons. What is confirmed now is that the population will grow since its now confirmed not a niche FFA PvP game. The PvPers will leave while the sandboxers will come.

PvP will still be on the peace servers just outside tribal zones (which can be changed by the tribal leader) and homesteads.

So basically,
    Peace = the way the game is meant to be played, PvP, full loot, etc
    War = Everyting above minus safe zones, a haven for whining pkers who will quit in a month

Nice job development team. I commend this decision. It is unfortunate you will have to close down the War server after a month or two, but its the only way to get those PK whiners to shut up for now.
    Actually, the original idea was to have safe zones removed after Prelude. He confirmed that to me via PM (even though we already knew the situation a year ago).

I'm happy with 2 servers, unless safe zones are still going to be turned off after Prelude on the Peace server. If so, the split makes no sense at all.

@ Xsyon

Can we get a general time line on when safezones would go down for the war server? Yes I understand, that you answered in a way by saying when we can defend ourselves. But I'm hoping for a general area of time; like a week? 3 weeks? 2 months?

So the "War" server is for people who don't want to wait 6 months to have tribal warfare? And the "Peace" server is for people who want to wait 6 months? Why not just reduce the time until tribal warfare can start to 2-3 months after launch? Let's be honest, tribes are going to be well established by then anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    I am asking for a clear answer, please stand by
    ok i well w8 for this

becuase i realy want a explantion on how the war server well be

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    So the "War" server is for people who don't want to wait 6 months to have tribal warfare? And the "Peace" server is for people who want to wait 6 months? Why not just reduce the time until tribal warfare can start to 2-3 months after launch? Let's be honest, tribes are going to be well established by then anyway.
    Although it kills me inside to agree with this, I do.

MY BIGEST PROBLEMS IS YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO MAKE A TOON PER SERVER! NOW IF YOU PLAY PVE AND GET BORED YOU LOG IN AND GO GANKING INTO PVP POINTLESSLY

Quote Originally Posted by Hopibear View Post
    Sjees... i am thinking for a refund..
    Amazing gameconcept.. going to be ruined.
    As a real pvper i need crafters to help me... and crafters need my help as well.

I dont just want a pvp server without crafters... we need carebears!!
    <--- probably refund
    (Guidemihr : I am sure was you hopibear who made the server crash )

Well hopibear why did you post that piece of conversation out of context? what is the purpose? Why did you delete the final ( ) on that sentence? You know that was a joke and I don't understand you posting that here.

I don't want to start a discussion either,just to make things clear.

I agree with you there Alex

^ This