Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i hope its not something that can be stolen.. Be nice to have always have a weapon after you die, even if just an ok weapon its better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Nothing has stats at the moment and it doesn't matter if you have a better weapon/armor or not...they do nothing different than a naked guy and his fist...So for now and a while to come get use to it.
    It actually does me and my buddy did some simple tests last week.

Notice how I replied insults?

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    You are wrong. Only because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. The Armor has protections. Weapon types and the quality of the craft has influence on the dmg. The skill-level of the crafter also
    I disagree, I have killed people fully armored, with two weapons, toe to toe while I was naked and barehanded. Not once but for two weeks straight I've seen no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtaRock View Post
    i hope its not something that can be stolen.. Be nice to have always have a weapon after you die, even if just an ok weapon its better than nothing
    They say it is bound to the owner so i assume it cannot be looted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhowatt View Post
    They say it is bound to the owner so i assume it cannot be looted.
    cannot be looted and cannot be placed anywhere outside your pack. Therefore only way to rid of it is to destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinni View Post
    cannot be looted and cannot be placed anywhere outside your pack. Therefore only way to rid of it is to destroy it.
    Or drop your pack, I guess.
    Hmmm... but then what if someone else equips their pre-order weapon/tool, drops thier pack and then picks up your pack? Can they then open the pack and get your pre-order weapon/tool too?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinni View Post
    Does it have weight?

I disagree, I have killed people fully armored, with two weapons, toe to toe while I was naked and barehanded. Not once but for two weeks straight I've seen no difference.
    I don't think there really is agreeing or disagreeing here, just the truth. I don't really know what you are talking about because I've definitely noticed a difference as have others.

Quote Originally Posted by bodangly View Post
    I don't think there really is agreeing or disagreeing here, just the truth. I don't really know what you are talking about because I've definitely noticed a difference as have others.
    Everyone's and expert

Everyone's and expert

Everyone's an expert............................................ ............just sayin ..................................and chk your sig lol