View Poll Results: Wipe after they fix server issues?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

135 47.20%
  • No

151 52.80%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    - totems placed (or owned by) 1-player tribes
    Homestead totems look exactly like tribe totems.
    - totems I could not klick to see who owned the totem.
    This is just your impatience, due to server lag it takes awhile for the option to come up, and another little while for the window to come up.
    actually there are bugged totems you cannot check the info on, our tribes bugged totem is only a few meters from our working one, we ended up staying 6-7 hours to ensure it got fixed after it broke and then I stayed for another 4 hours to watch it till the server stabilized. Once we saw it broke we started talking screen shots and contacting guides to get it resolved. Its still there if you'd like to come burn 4 hours waiting for it to not give you any info if you'd like to prove yourself wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xyva424 View Post
    actually there are bugged totems you cannot check the info on, our tribes bugged totem is only a few meters from our working one, we ended up staying 6-7 hours to ensure it got fixed after it broke and then I stayed for another 4 hours to watch it till the server stabilized. Once we saw it broke we started talking screen shots and contacting guides to get it resolved. Its still there if you'd like to come burn 4 hours waiting for it to not give you any info if you'd like to prove yourself wrong.
    I was referring to actual totems, not the useless graphics that are ghost totems. Im sorry, I didnt know every little detail needed to be layed out for your content.

Please don't correct yourself to imply my ignorance. I pointed out the exact totems likely being described which you so adamantly insist don't exist and are cause by our impatience and idiocy.

If I could I'd like to change my answer to yes .

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    If I could I'd like to change my answer to yes .
    This.

I didn't think we did at first until I saw the totem in game with no tribe attached and the overall buggyness of everything. So I change my answer from No to Yes...

all this is moot now, confirmed wipe will happen when new servers and new locations happens. relax everyone is getting 2 free weeks of play added to their account also.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    all this is moot now, confirmed wipe will happen when new servers and new locations happens. relax everyone is getting 2 free weeks of play added to their account also.
    Source?

wipe will happen, Iam a little sad that it will be god knows when one-two weeks, but its a good thing afterall.