Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chopping up long logs to small.

Why not? Why cant i chop a long log and then "shit" i need small logs as well, and just chop em to small ones?

Seems abit silly

Agreed

I second that (or maybe third now), BUT, with penalty. Chopping long logs to small should yield less short logs then cutting up the whole tree to short logs. 25% less? 50% less?

Good idea none the less.

I agree, and while we are on the topic we should be able to carry 2-4 short logs on your back. They are much smaller than long logs.

i myself have wondered this. so i agree. also i wondered about the 1 small on ur back??? i have max starting str/fort/agil and i carry one SMALL log? seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Grass_Ninja View Post
    i myself have wondered this. so i agree. also i wondered about the 1 small on ur back??? i have max starting str/fort/agil and i carry one SMALL log? seriously?
    Yeah, my character has the same and it doesn't make sense to have it that way. My guess is that they just coded the long logs and short logs the same way for simplicity. But they could just code the short logs as Grass, Metal, Leather, etc and make it be able to carry it in bundles of four. Or they could write a new code to have a max of two, just anything more than ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    Yeah, my character has the same and it doesn't make sense to have it that way. My guess is that they just coded the long logs and short logs the same way for simplicity. But they could just code the short logs as Grass, Metal, Leather, etc and make it be able to carry it in bundles of four. Or they could write a new code to have a max of two, just anything more than ONE.
    shouldnt be much different than carrying 4 grass, or cloth or metal one would think?

This would make me very happy.

Have to agree with everything suggested here , even if there is a 25% loss of wood from chopping up a long log .