View Poll Results: Xsyon EU Server

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I'm from western Europe and I voted no. Don't divide the community.

To divide the already small community (and expected to grow smaller, just trends of an MMO) into 2 servers is just a stupid move. Any pro's do not outweigh the number of con's.

Very, very bad idea.

2 different servers for the US, 2 for the EU... One small community. I don't like where this is going.

The European darkfall server died after the launch of NA - 1.

Fail argument is fail.

I want to play with everyone, not just EU or US. This is a ridiculous move in my opinion. I would rather have a EU based server (like Eve) or a US based server, not both. Communities like this work better with one server.

Bad Idea for two servers but bearable.

More servers for different rule sets is just unthinkable.

I am from Europe too, and agreed with people above me, don't split the small community. Of course (for obvious reasons), I would be very OK, when they moved the server to EU from US. :P

I will be playing on the EU server then, but I don't really like it tbh.
    Not sure if the game has the population for 2 servers at this point.

Definitely not. Should be one server like eve

Well im from Europe,and i will stay on the US server.Dont think its a good idea to split the community,and as i heard many ppl from the EU will stay on the US server.So maybe put up some voting for the EU players or something,to see what the community wants,couse splitting the players is a bad idea i think...