Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    People, that was playing solo, was again up on their feet when they heard Homesteads were being taken out for revisions. They wanted a spot to call their own. Fine by me, seriously it is fine with me you get a tiny spot you can have your lulz on. Is it fine with the current solo tribes? Hell fucking no. Is the current solution good? Hell fucking no. Is it better than the previous way it would go. Hell fucking yes.
    So, one very bad solution must be replaced with another very bad solution, that jus happens to suit you?

There are tribes that would, just as much as you, like to have a good spot. They do represent more players than your single wish to be exactly there. They do play a much more important part in this game than you would do as a solo player. Starting location, quests making, hubs, trading posts ect. (remember, no npc economy, quests etc..)
    I didnt know that was limited to tribes, could you elaborate pls?

It is still pixels on a screen. How can I get enraged over something that is obviously non-existant the moment I shut down my screen. I can't so I won't. You guys are just so piss easily to tick off. It is like stealing candy from a child.
    Ill take this statement like sarcasm, cause if it isnt...dont know who is also whining: but we want best locations, advantages...if its just pixels: suck it up that someone sticked a totem under your nose like a man lol...after all...its just a bunch of pixels on a screen

(I'm so tired of seeing it from other peoples eyes when it comes to games, because they always want more instead of being contend)
    You mean: just like you?

This is such a bad thing that game shouldnt launch until its resolved, releasing it with current "solution": very unwise.

We would be happy to suck it up, but you will all rage when tribal lands become attackable and we boot you out of your pathetic little shanty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    We would be happy to suck it up, but you will all rage when tribal lands become attackable and we boot you out of your pathetic little shanty.
    Who says you will win that fight. I had three guys jump me yesterday, at once.... Guess what? I am now wearing all their shit because they thought they could take me out due to numbers. Just sayin.

At least we are given a choice this way and it is not ramed down our throats. Just saying your point is moot.

Well view it like this. A tribe of 12 people take up one spot of land. A one person 'homestead' also takes up one spot. By doing the land grab like this, 12 people get one spot first, and then everyone else gets their stake of land.

I mean, if 12 people are on one spot, they should have preference either way. They'll simply need a better spot because, to be blunt, they'll be doing more. 30 man tribes will need to split and own two territories because its simple- 30 people use more then one. 15 people use more then one.

I understand the slighted feeling. I still think it makes sense that these people in a tribe, who take up much less land, should get their pickings first. I would still recommend shortening the lock to 32 hours after wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
    Well view it like this. A tribe of 12 people take up one spot of land. A one person 'homestead' also takes up one spot. By doing the land grab like this, 12 people get one spot first, and then everyone else gets their stake of land.

I mean, if 12 people are on one spot, they should have preference either way. They'll simply need a better spot because, to be blunt, they'll be doing more. 30 man tribes will need to split and own two territories because its simple- 30 people use more then one. 15 people use more then one.

I understand the slighted feeling. I still think it makes sense that these people in a tribe, who take up much less land, should get their pickings first. I would still recommend shortening the lock to 32 hours after wipe.
    What if those 12 man or 20 man, hell 30 man tribes never grow and only keep what members they have. I may start out as one but what if my tribe grows to exceed theirs becuase im cool as ballz and they fail becuase their leader sucks the big one...then what....you cannot justify giving anyone a grace start beyond pre-ordering like the rest of us. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    So? Ill stalk your totem till noones around and kick you of your land. I mean, its all fair game, aint it?

A tribe is stronger, and gets the land they want by force.

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornenik View Post
    A tribe is stronger, and gets the land they want by force.
    I would really like that but it do not look like the devs plan that way.

edit: I am raging less now. There will be a huge load of frustrated people at lunch and I will try to get them together and target all the big tribes since it's gonna be basicly their fault. Cut all the trees around them.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    Please come and cut our trees. We like when they spawn nubfruit.
    Alright, where will your tribe be located? I'll bring the booze. (for me) There won't be anything else to do from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Alright, where will your tribe be located? I'll bring the booze. (for me) There won't be anything else to do from what I can see.
    Join the dark side... we have cookies.