Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    If you guys take your time getting there everyone else will of logged off so a) the racoons will be safe and b) the lag might be better. Should be a successful trip!

Quote Originally Posted by GoralPL View Post
    I made it up there, with some help :P

When people were screaming lag, I was doing just fine with 150 ms. When I died I reached 1500ms. At least I got to see animals Seems like more of a mass-test then an event :P But at least there is something to do
    pretty sure thats exactly what this was. I lasted about 5 minutes. then lagged so bad my client was still reporting 93ms

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    So we're good now?
    next time i want see you.

but honesty to much lag for me i ping 140 usualy vs american is hard but with this lag is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by clangedon View Post
    next time i want see you.

but honesty to much lag for me i ping 140 usualy vs american is hard but with this lag is impossible.
    Next time I'll lie down and give you 3-4 free shots. You made me feel sorry for you.

This event turned out to be a massive bust. Kudos to the guides for trying though.

I died to invisible foes but i did get a nice set of wookie armour out of it though lol.

Next time I'll lie down and give you 3-4 free shots. You made me feel sorry for you.
    I'm still laughing loud, lol

my brave companions are still loading entities after crashing halfway there.

hopefully my valiant friends were able to defend themselves well enough on their own.

This event turned out to be a massive bust. Kudos to the guides for trying though.

when and were you want you know name of my char you need only send a tell. but I seriously have not been able to score even one hit tonight
    and there were people I had met and even killed.
    then the place where you play makes a big difference with this pvp.

and i don't need free shots and with 3-4 hits i kill you armand maybe 6.

i give up here 4.40 A.M. is better sleep than wasting time with this event bankruptcy.

when and were you want you know name of my char you need only send a tell. but I seriously have not been able to score even one hit tonight

i give up here 4.40 A.M. is better sleep than wasting time with this event bankruptcy.

haha, these kind of people make me laugh.

Anyhow, Good test

Keep telling yourself that, and who knows, I may just fall asleep at the keyboard long enough to make that happen for you.

See you in game. Arrivederci.