Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    why u all talking about roll backs when he has stated he backed up the data before he took it off line, just incase.. ?

Honestly if they fix the lag and make things more in sync I'll be happy to wait a day, it's not the end of the world guys go get a girl friend or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro Bourne View Post
    Honestly if they fix the lag and make things more in sync I'll be happy to wait a day, it's not the end of the world guys go get a girl friend or something.
    Girlfriends play games too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Girlfriends play games too ...
    yea, unfortunately not computergames.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    yea, unfortunately not computergames.
    One liner of the day folks, kudos boss that was whitty....

i have to lol at the people that are talking refund for a patch...

... I mean yes it's less than ideal to not get to play for a day... but seriously... even the almighty WOW is down for a 12 hours on patchday...

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    i have to lol at the people that are talking refund for a patch...

... I mean yes it's less than ideal to not get to play for a day... but seriously... even the almighty WOW is down for a 12 hours on patchday...
    i like the sort of people that cry for fixes in one thread and complain about downtime for optimazing server/updates in other threads

Damnit, and todays a perfectly good Friday to waste...

try to be fair. its an unannounced unknown-hours server "maintenance". WOW ever did that?

edit: devs say its an important update, so that is unannounced unknown-hours server "important update"

Xsyon Citizen
    Perfect! I get off work at 5pm. Get home at 6pm. Change, eat, relax... that should put me at around 9pm pst.