View Poll Results: What Video Tutorials Would you like to see?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Combat

19 22.62%
  • Crafting

16 19.05%
  • Tribe Features Explanation

17 20.24%
  • Leveling System

25 29.76%
  • How to Survive with no Tribe

33 39.29%
  • Gathering

14 16.67%
  • What makes a good Village/Town Tutorial

34 40.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by skyrek View Post
    SaintBob is a newbie's hero Even after reading the manual his videos provide better insight to the workings of the game. Plus they are great for showing people so they can see how the game plays, which is a big plus to try to generate some more interest for it.

It was great being able to pre-order the game, log in, and already have a general idea of how the interface operated (that was just before he did the UI videos even) and how to start to accomplish various tasks. Two thumbs up and 5 stars to SaintBob!
    I cant thank you enough, these are very kind words.
    Im really wanting to get this game out there for this company, the more peeps we can get enjoying this game the better, plus means we'll get more content etc etc.

But seriously ever see me ingame, give me a high five! Anything you need (Help/info wise) let me know. /w me

Thanks again.
    Saintbob

Indeed. Thanks for all the videos you've made so far. In fact, I was interested in the game and was on the fence, but watching your videos made me pre-order the game and I'm glad I did, so, thanks and keep up the good work.

Would be awesome with a beginners tutorial, like from the second you get dropped into the world, with small stuff like how to get something to drink, how to get something to eat, how to get started in general

btw love your videos, they are very helpful.

Xsyon Citizen
    New Tutorials are up

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Haakhen View Post
    Would be awesome with a beginners tutorial, like from the second you get dropped into the world, with small stuff like how to get something to drink, how to get something to eat, how to get started in general

btw love your videos, they are very helpful.
    As Requested, Check out my latest Tutorial video's.
    New Videos have been uploaded.

Thanks

Xsyon Citizen
    Thanks for the tutorials StBob. I've been on them all evening while downloading the game.
    Great stuff, incredibly useful.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Boojie View Post
    Thanks for the tutorials StBob. I've been on them all evening while downloading the game.
    Great stuff, incredibly useful.
    Thanks, ill see you in game!

Xsyon Citizen
    If you have time, I'll be more then happy to make these tutorials with you?

keep up the good work saintbob

I'm going to be annoying and add one you didn't list. If there is any way right now to skill up crafting and acquire needed items without having any access to a junk pile whatsoever, I'll like a tutorial on that. I'm assuming it would at very least require maxing scavenging and maybe there are attributes like perception that should be very high from the beginning. But I don't even know if it can be done at all. If it can be, some of us might soon need to know how!

Edit: This would be as a solo player and with no guaranteed ability to trade for what you need!