Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    PvP'ers don't craft? How did I get 100 in 4-5 crafting lines in Darkfall?! Crazy!

I agree with the 2 server setup. He's giving both extremes of each group what they want, no?

I also agree that there are crafter types who want to also do full pvp.. of course there are.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    My God...there are a lot of idiots not thinking this through.

XSYON NEEDS TWO SERVERS BECAUSE THE GAME CAN'T HANDLE OUR CURRENT POPULATION!!!

By implementing different rule sets, he's screwing himself over & will not get the desired effect of splitting the population.

The way he has set this up is ultimately bad for BOTH crafters & pvpers. Crafters will be on an overpopulated server that is more prone to lag, crashes, & no animal population. Pvpers will be on a ghost town that offers no metagaming or depth beyond killing.

Everyone loses.
    I'm with cuddles on this one.

"People coming to Xsyon for PVP - I picture them in my mind as the catholic guy whipping himself in the Da Vinci Code"

By implementing different rule sets, he's screwing himself over & will not get the desired effect of splitting the population.

The way he has set this up is ultimately bad for BOTH crafters & pvpers. Crafters will be on an overpopulated server that is more prone to lag, crashes, & no animal population. Pvpers will be on a ghost town that offers no metagaming or depth beyond killing.

Everyone loses.
    AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador4 View Post
    "People coming to Xsyon for PVP - I picture them in my mind as the catholic guy whipping himself in the Da Vinci Code"
    Didn't Runescape have like 28989890905947954702795 people?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    So the "War" server is for people who don't want to wait 6 months to have tribal warfare? And the "Peace" server is for people who want to wait 6 months? Why not just reduce the time until tribal warfare can start to 2-3 months after launch? Let's be honest, tribes are going to be well established by then anyway.
    Read this again. It is the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador4 View Post
    Hey youd be pretty unimpressed if you visited a brothel as advertised, to find all that was on offer were gigaloes.

2 servers? to cut down population? There will be around 80% of people in pve server and 20% in pvp problem still exists

Everyone loses.
    No kidding.