Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Homesteads

I'd really suggest posting that you're interested in joining up with another small tribe to make a land claim.

and then it does nto work out..and everyone of this 1th or 2th tribe gets kicked out after a week, now they dont have land or item and lost a full week ..

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    and then it does nto work out..and everyone of this 1th or 2th tribe gets kicked out after a week, now they dont have land or item and lost a full week ..
    Someone's pessimistic. If the basis of the game is to re-build civilization, we've all gotta make friends. And enemies to take things from, but friends too! I'm sure you'll find people who are willing to join up just to sandbox.

Yea well I seen it all so to say, and random people joining up for one temp goal usually never works out lots of play styles, lots of personalities. it might workout for some tho..but usually when its about a mayor thing like this ( land ownership, tribe leader a or b..style of play a or b.. and so on) things kinda dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Yea well I seen it all so to say, and random people joining up for one temp goal usually never works out lots of play styles, lots of personalities. it might workout for some tho..but usually when its about a mayor thing like this ( land ownership, tribe leader a or b..style of play a or b.. and so on) things kinda dont.
    Oh absolutely. That's why I would highly reccomened finding players who share the same goals and personality as you. If its a loner personality, then all the power to you, you still have a safe area.

Just a question...how the hell is this guna work after the wipe? Does every player to make up this "10" need to have logged in? Cus that means tribes with exactly 10 players may be waiting for a long time before each member has been online!

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    Just a question...how the hell is this guna work after the wipe? Does every player to make up this "10" need to have logged in? Cus that means tribes with exactly 10 players may be waiting for a long time before each member has been online!
    He is looking at reducing this number based on the tribe database. He is also working on getting "homestead" totems done before Friday as well. If the required number gets dropped down, and the 'homestead' totems are in game, there will be no changes to the way it was last wipe. Tribes form and get their land, solo players get their land and all is good.

Please make it five, please make it five. over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    They simply need to make a tribes allotment the size of the tribe, rather than the maximum size of the tribe, which it is now. As tribes expand, they should need to negotiate or war to expand further, if tribes are blocking them, or move.
    Yep, PVP isn't just about combat. Attracting and keeping players should be a major effort by tribes. I'd also add that tribal areas should shrink as they lose population.

Quote Originally Posted by Delvie View Post
    Yep, PVP isn't just about combat. Attracting and keeping players should be a major effort by tribes. I'd also add that tribal areas should shrink as they lose population.
    They do shrink.