Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Cancelled today. Yippee!

Have just over 2 weeks left Jordi...you better get moving. I'm about as die hard you can be at a game and I'm contemplating it..

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkat View Post
    1, for those that say there is nothing to do join a larger tribe.
    You mean like building stuff that is meaningless because of safezones. or creating a supply of armor and stuff because items decay so fast when everyone is out hunting and gathering or fighting other guys...............gz

I won't renew.

But I hope I'm still allowed forum access so I can sit, wait, and wonder -

I still think this has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    You mean like building stuff that is meaningless because of safezones. or creating a supply of armor and stuff because items decay so fast when everyone is out hunting and gathering or fighting other guys...............gz
    ummmmmmmm games not gona be like that forever....if you look at server updates the next thing they are working on is item decay AND!!!!!!!!!!! there are plans to change the safe zones so there will be combat depending on your tribe type.

ummmmmmmm games not gona be like that forever....if you look at server updates the next thing they are working on is item decay AND!!!!!!!!!!! there are plans to change the safe zones so there will be combat depending on your tribe type.
    I never said it will be like that forever and i have high hopes for the game. But the Renew thing is in 3 days or so.

Item decay won't fix much of what is wrong with Xsyon. Unless the time required to make new items is drastically increased. Which I support.

Frankly, this is an example of bad prioritizing. Making walls and roofs WORK should be higher on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    Item decay won't fix much of what is wrong with Xsyon. Unless the time required to make new items is drastically increased. Which I support.

Frankly, this is an example of bad prioritizing. Making walls and roofs WORK should be higher on the list.
    A lot of people wanted to see decay turned back on. It's getting turned back on.

People wanted to see tool tips back on. They're back on.

People wanted to see animals... seems to me there are more animals.

There's not enough trees left. Trees will be respawned. (psyched to see that happen)

A lot of people wanted combat to be reworked. No small feat. That is in the works...

The priorities seem to be addressing player issues, while perhaps not the most recent issues, they were there and quite loud for a while, and hence seem to have been made a priority.

What's the problem?

It's not all happening fast enough! Microwave generation... whatcha gonna do.

Good post Book.

I have to say thats one thing the devs are doing, listening to the public and trying to work on those issues first.
    Sure they are still doing other things that maybe the public doesnt understand.

Like this last patch with the patcher. It was needed. Now patches should be easier to do for the devs. Not something the public knew about but was needed none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    A lot of people wanted to see decay turned back on. It's getting turned back on.

People wanted to see tool tips back on. They're back on.

People wanted to see animals... seems to me there are more animals.

There's not enough trees left. Trees will be respawned. (psyched to see that happen)

A lot of people wanted combat to be reworked. No small feat. That is in the works...

The priorities seem to be addressing player issues, while perhaps not the most recent issues, they were there and quite loud for a while, and hence seem to have been made a priority.

What's the problem?

It's not all happening fast enough! Microwave generation... whatcha gonna do.
    This. I was reading the huge long thread about "Top 5 Priorities" and the development team seems to have taken that thread to heart. Perhaps it doesn't fix everyone's woes, but they're certainly working hard to get those priorities done.