Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You guys realize that after servers come back up its going to be the exact same thing?

No. Patience wins here. Sorry for your loss, but crying about how you have ADHD isnt going to change anything. We all started the same, asking for the patient people to claim their land a second time is just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    So there's a wipe and someone loses their spot they got originally, how is that fair aswell?
    how is it fair if everyone else wasn't able to do the same thing and lost it due to these problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    Unless there's a weeks notice for the wipe so the info can circulate around the community to give everyone a fair chance.
    sounds good to me

I was first in my spot, server crash one after another after another.... someone placed a totem by accident in my spot and now can't remove it, and I can't place one... DUE TO LAG CRAP! What part of that is fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    No. Patience wins here. Sorry for your loss, but crying about how you have ADHD isnt going to change anything. We all started the same, asking for the patient people to claim their land a second time is just too much.
    we didn't all start the same if some people are able to set totems and other can't do it at all because of the lag!

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    how is it fair if everyone else wasn't able to do the same thing and lost it due to these problems?

Everyone is having these issues. The person who was able to place the totem should be able to keep the totem. They battled through the lag and persevered.

Everyones dealing with exactly the same issue, and exactly the same problems.

Fair by definition is everyone under the same conditions, which they are, your argument is flawed...

Lack of patience is the reason your posting, not fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    I was first in my spot, server crash one after another after another.... someone placed a totem by accident in my spot and now can't remove it, and I can't place one... DUE TO LAG CRAP! What part of that is fair?
    exactly my point- there is so much crap going on that they really should just bring the game down and reset the server then reopen it when the downloads have subsided and we can login and play without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex0dUs101 View Post
    Everyones dealing with exactly the same issue, and exactly the same problems.

Fair by definition is everyone under the same conditions, which they are, your argument is flawed...

Lack of patience is the reason your posting, not fairness.
    sums it up nicely. Still haven't placed our totem but patience will win out in the end. It would not be fair to the people who are fighting through the lag for hours upon hours to finally place their totem to wipe the server because people tried for a few minutes to an hour and gave up until it is given to them.

OK.. go back to beta , all beta folks get to place totem,, that should have been there perk,, this needing 5 or more to log in killed this along with new players downloading .. land rush was really bad ,, should have been left as it was in beta it expands as members come into tribe,, to max distance with a certian amout (could expand later as game settles down),, (runs back into the bar)...lol