Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Virtus -

Will the Peace server have safe zones removed after Prelude or will the areas always be optional and safe after that chapter ends?
    I want to know same.

idk war or peace

but i want to know how is the War server war system going work ?

Quote Originally Posted by cejay View Post
    Please read the post - the War server has no safe zones, thus making your argument somewhat...invalid.

Wrong.. there will still be PVP on the Peace server.. The only thing that is different is that we will have safezones on our tribes and homesteads so you can't gank us while we are crafting. So basically like it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    The 2 servers had to be done for population reasons. It was not decided because they wanted to different game times
    Virtus, I understand that you guys need to split the population for technical reasons. However, you may REALLY want to reconsider giving them different rule sets. It gives the impression that your motives are something different entirely. I think people would accept two identical servers MUCH more than trying to put pvpers & carebears in their own little areas.

Xsyon Citizen
    War it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorakin View Post
    As a crafter/scavenger I find the idea of the PvE server to be fairly boring.

Funny thing is there isn't even an E for us to focus on. Are we supposed to duke it out with the 12 bears on the server all day long?

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    idk war or peace

but i want to know how is the War server war system going work ?
    There is no system, yet.

He needs to get to it quickly, though.

We did not ask for an FFA server. I don't think he understood what the "PvP'ers" wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Funny thing is there isn't even an E for us to focus on. Are we supposed to duke it out with the 12 bears on the server all day long?
    You do realize there is still going to be PVP on the peace server but it will just have safezones right?

I am asking for a clear answer, please stand by

Quote Originally Posted by cejay View Post
    Actually, this is just not thought through.

As it stands, your playerbase will *at best* split 80/20 - this still overcrowding Peace.
    In my opinion, I think that it can be viewed as "not thought through" because that's exactly what it is. It was never intended in the original design (AFAIK), but is the result of Jordi (and the other decision-makers) doing his / their best to make everyone satisfied and enjoy the game in the way that they wish. He thought that players wanted a server without safezones immediately, and why shouldn't he have? They've got it, but now they have to understand that the game was not ready for safe zones to be removed this early on, so what they are going to have at launch is going to be the chaos that they were dreaming of. Unfinished, unrefined, unintended chaos that will take time to make work.

Or maybe there will be peace on the war server? Player-made peace... Sounds sandboxy to me.