Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Roll call

Clan : Industrial Strength
    Members: 24 +/-
    I am one of the 50% active in the tribe.

Havent been on in the past few days, been building in Minecraft (ya I know but hell, its fun) I grinded tailoring from 0-87 and other skills like scavaging and foreging to the same levels pretty much. Just got tired of doing JUST that, need something else to do other than gather/craft. Atleast in Minecraft you have zombies, creepers, and spiders attacking you at night. Im just taking a short stent break from Xsyon but I try to log on during the night to craft a few things, get a few more skill levels in something and then I log off. However with the promise of new materials they promised in the next patch I will probably be on more consistently.

2. 06-21-2011, 09:02 PM

multiple folks posting from the very same tribe is a waste of effort, since it does not add anything to the purpose of the thread.

1 Tribe
    2. 35 members 3 active
    3. Most left due to boredem and most said no content here to keepem busy (they were bored carfting-building and hunting)
    4 needs to be raidable zombie camps and these same zombies will raid ya. Xsyon thats the content im refering too and these zombies will be tough to down but also have rare resources and schmatics to build somthing even rarer. Atm point less trying to get a trade system going ingame when No one will even stick around past a week let alone a month. PVE content is wat we need n lots of it. itll keep the pver's busy and pvpers and possible hold more players ingame. ATm pvp only last for so long and people will leave due to getting bored pvping, so they try other things craft-build and hunt...they get bored their. Need to add that idea i stated or things revolving around it. and make hidden ruins you can find rare stuff at. MAKE exploring worthwhile give people a reason to wanna go out exploring. People will say im wrong..blahblahblah, but current shrinking games pop id say would agree. Everything ingame needs more meaning to it and alot added on top it to make it worth doring.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    1 Tribe
    2. 35 members 3 active
    3. Most left due to boredem and most said no content here to keepem busy (they were bored carfting-building and hunting)
    4 needs to be raidable zombie camps and these same zombies will raid ya. Xsyon thats the content im refering too and these zombies will be tough to down but also have rare resources and schmatics to build somthing even rarer. Atm point less trying to get a trade system going ingame when No one will even stick around past a week let alone a month. PVE content is wat we need n lots of it. itll keep the pver's busy and pvpers and possible hold more players ingame. ATm pvp only last for so long and people will leave due to getting bored pvping, so they try other things craft-build and hunt...they get bored their. Need to add that idea i stated or things revolving around it. and make hidden ruins you can find rare stuff at. MAKE exploring worthwhile give people a reason to wanna go out exploring. People will say im wrong..blahblahblah, but current shrinking games pop id say would agree. Everything ingame needs more meaning to it and alot added on top it to make it worth doring.
    Your tribemembers said when they left that they needed Raidable zombie camps is why they are leaving? Haha.
    They also stated that if they dont put in your ideas that they were leaving? Haha.

I believe the OP is looking to see what people told the leaders or tribemembers why they left, not what your views on how to fix the game.

1. Tribe

2. 5 members on totem 0 active/ 7 more decided to not purchase the game

3. Conflict based PVP and PVE

4. Some famous last words before the members quit are, "So I make ten thousand grass hats, then what?" "Wait they can scream insults all day inside their carebear vagina and I can't kill them?" "So these bears, a myth?" "So besides having the prettiest princess castle why should we build anything inside a safe zone?"

Xsyon Citizen
    Interesting thread, gives more insight on why the game seems so empty to me (as a casual player at this time).

1. Tribe

2. 12 listed on totem, 3-5 active (myself, I'm active for a few hours here and there.. making bricks )

3. Crafting, base building (we have a sweet one), there have been plans to PvP, but there's no one to fight in our area

4. Can't comment on this one since I don't interact with many others since I don't use Ventrilo.

1) Member
    2) 32 members; 1 active-ish (me)
    3) all types
    4) Other games holding interest; nothing to do but build, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimps View Post
    1. Tribe

2. 5 members on totem 0 active/ 7 more decided to not purchase the game

3. Conflict based PVP and PVE

4. Some famous last words before the members quit are, "So I make ten thousand grass hats, then what?" "Wait they can scream insults all day inside their carebear vagina and I can't kill them?" "So these bears, a myth?" "So besides having the prettiest princess castle why should we build anything inside a safe zone?"
    Your tribes #4 basically sums up the game. Those were funny

1-Solo
    2-Very active, on everyday for at least 4 hours
    3-Crafter, builder, explorer
    4-Comments from non-returning neighbors "Did they fix the animal AI yet?", "This game is too much of a grind."