Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    People's outrage is a direct reflection of their desire to play and see the game succeed. I wouldn't worry.

But telling people to shrug it off really isn't timely.
    I completely agree.

However, some of the people who have been venting all day are missing out on a chance to settle in areas that are just as good or nearly as good as whatever they didn't get from earlier. There are still plenty of open spaces for anyone currently awake with access to the game.

And except for people at work with access to this forum but not the game, if you're venting here instead of choosing another location, you're making a huge mistake. A lot of people over in Europe are about to wake up. You think you're mad? Some of them probably went to bed or off to the pub not realizing they needed to put down another totem.

Never mind, keep venting, everyone who has been venting. I think I'd rather the poor guys who still don't know what's going on had a chance, because at least they haven't been online listening to people tell them all day long to find another spot and, in the case of at least two of us, where some good alternative locations still are.

Its called backup plans i had to go to plan B and thats fine if people where not prepared then I cant feel to sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    Its called backup plans i had to go to plan B and thats fine if people where not prepared then I cant feel to sorry for them.
    I had the entire alphabet covered and was still freaking out when I lost Plan A (ver. 9.8 - Contingency IV). But I might be just a touch obsessive.

Just a little, tiny bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Koll View Post
    bah... all we gotta to do is let one guy log in and place the totem again...why be so angry ?
    /this

It actually was not that big a deal to be honest. It took all of 60 seconds. You logged in, and re-placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Yeah good for you. Here's your no one cares badge.

They fucked the pooch, and we deserve to vent. End of story.
    AMEN

10characters