Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    A lot of people wanted to see decay turned back on. It's getting turned back on.

People wanted to see tool tips back on. They're back on.

People wanted to see animals... seems to me there are more animals.

There's not enough trees left. Trees will be respawned. (psyched to see that happen)

A lot of people wanted combat to be reworked. No small feat. That is in the works...

The priorities seem to be addressing player issues, while perhaps not the most recent issues, they were there and quite loud for a while, and hence seem to have been made a priority.

What's the problem?

It's not all happening fast enough! Microwave generation... whatcha gonna do.
    (tears running from the eyes) we thought none noticed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    Item decay won't fix much of what is wrong with Xsyon. Unless the time required to make new items is drastically increased. Which I support.

Frankly, this is an example of bad prioritizing. Making walls and roofs WORK should be higher on the list.
    Eve has a pretty good supply and demand system. Maybe they can look into that. I know having stuff completely disappear isn't popular, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    (tears running from the eyes) we thought none noticed :P
    Lol nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    A lot of people wanted to see decay turned back on. It's getting turned back on.

People wanted to see tool tips back on. They're back on.

People wanted to see animals... seems to me there are more animals.

There's not enough trees left. Trees will be respawned. (psyched to see that happen)

A lot of people wanted combat to be reworked. No small feat. That is in the works...

The priorities seem to be addressing player issues, while perhaps not the most recent issues, they were there and quite loud for a while, and hence seem to have been made a priority.

What's the problem?

It's not all happening fast enough! Microwave generation... whatcha gonna do.
    Book you are right and I agree with all you said here BUT:
    All that was promised that will be implemented and working at lunch - that is a problem.
    There was no animals before few days...
    There was no tool tips before few days (even now when we have them they are useless) - that is a problem
    Trees are still not respawning as they should be - that is a problem and only promise for now
    Decay - also a problem and only a promise for now
    and I can continue...

SECOND BUT - We did not say that Devs are not working (they are probably working 24h/7), they do...
    I'm looking here from costumer side (as I should because I am a costumer) - I got a product that had all working in description like a finished car BUT I got 2 tires and driving wheel, few parts of engine with broken alternator (that doesn't work atm... but it will be fixed soon or a bit later that that) so yeah in general I'm (and not just me) disappointed and microwave generation or not I have every right to be disappointed and to say so because one moth of my subscription is almost passed and things are still NOT working.

So don't tell me "What's the problem?" and "Microwave generation" mumbo jumbo ... because problems are more then obvious here. We are all aware of them so please at least don't insult my intelligence here by asking questions like this one. Thank you.

p.s. offtopic: I found a shovel (after that teraforming rollback - my bags were buried under dirt after that patch - also a problem) so I can return to you your's that you borrowed me

/cheers
    Eduard

"We do what we must to keep dreams alive sometimes that involves hardships but alas the dream moves closer and we are all better for it"

I just made that up on the spot :P

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    Eve has a pretty good supply and demand system. Maybe they can look into that. I know having stuff completely disappear isn't popular, but it works.
    Yeah. I have no problem at all with items breaking permanantly (except your basic starting tools). A player-based economy REQUIRES stuff to break, so new ones are needed. I don't want to see the devs shy away from that.

There are bound to be balancing issues with decay. Too fast or too slow. They would be wise to err on the side of too slow to begin with.

As I said, I think decay is not going to fix much. If a tool breaks after an hour of steady use, who cares when I can make a new one in 5 seconds?

I think comfort should be put in before decay, as it is more important to the feel of survival. As it stands now, I can sleep outside in the rain or snow with no harmful effects. That's not survival.

I think even new items should decay.
    I also think decay is more important than comfort.

I agree with the issue with items being to easy to make but decay is the first step in fixing that.

I'm renewing. The last round of updates showed that active progress is happening and the game is evolving into something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    I'm looking here from costumer side (as I should because I am a costumer)
    i really don't see what cos-play has to do with this....

;P

Not sure If I'll resub or if my tribe will. Other than the same repetitive things (building, crafting the same things over and over again with no players customization possible, hunting the same animals... bears, deers, coyotes, bears, deers, coyote, repeat) I feel there isnt much to do.

Its not a bitching post; just a "meh" post.

Looks like the free time is over, just got charged.

anyone else get a monthly charge on their payment option?
    ----
    Amount: $14.99 USD
    To: Notorious Games
    For: Pay Pal: Monthly Subscription

Trial Period
    Trial period amount: $39.99 USD
    Billing cycle: 42 Days
    Start date: Apr 1, 2011
    End date: May 13, 2011
    ----