Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Xsyon News

I said not to post it because it may give the false impression to the readers that I was willing to talk to you or that I cared with your blog. Lol. But I don't really care, as I said its kinda funny that you still posted it.

[QUOTE=Jadzia;55188]I said not to post it because it may give the false impression to the readers that I was willing to talk to you or that I cared with your blog. Lol. But I don't really care, as I said its kinda funny that you still posted it.[/QUOTE]

Jadzia, look in the end I'm done with Hopi Tribe, you guys are in the end a bunch of fools who have nothing better to do with your time other than emo-rage at everything that is against you. I personally do not care if you are a male or female, and will probably still refer as him/he and also, if you didn't want false impressions maybe you should comment more when people ask questions instead of flaming and attacking everyone.

In the end, I commented you like I said I would prior to what you wrote, and you knew full well that it would end up in the blog as your reply. Now you probably feel foolish but when I asked if you were hopi tribe leader you said yes. No takey backies. Own up and take it, and if you really want to take back what you said. Tell me now, I'll retract it but I promise you what I write afterwards will not look pretty. Because since that post some of your members have been messaging me with some VERY interesting things.

I'm honestly done playing E-Games with you and tribe, it rather disappointing that every other text I see is insults and no actual talking back and fourth only talking at. Not just your Tribe's Leadership is a joke but maybe the whole tribe in itself.

On an ending note; please tell your members to stop flaming this thread, it Is not what its here for and it is here for posting and updating news or getting ahold of me for news related things, Not your E-peen contest against me, or my efforts in posting news. If you really want to have it out with me please attempt to kill me game, otherwise how about you back off now, and take your tribe with you.

[QUOTE=furanku;55186]This is guy is epic...[/QUOTE]

I have been reading since I got here, more so since the servers were down. I read and entire 23 page thread related to the subject matter. I can assure you, from an impartial perspective it is NOT members of the Hopi tribe who are flaming it is you and others I have mentioned (and at no point did I say you were part of Pandemic or Apache, simply that you all appeared to have the same childish attitudes).

And as a newcomer I believe I can offer an objective view to this flame war going on. It isn't a flame war, it is a bunch of bitter, angry, immature idiots harrassing an apparently helpful and longstanding tribe, ignoring the truth even when a dev has posted on the subject, misrepresenting the 'facts' and generally being, and appologies for this, but generally being real pricks. It is pure jealously and spitefulness from what I have read so far.

And dont worry, I will not be following your 'newspaper' or bothering with you much, I know there is little I can say to change things but I have to say them. I know it will not sink in and that is probably why you are like you are. Pathetic but it is your life.

Oh and any real paper would present IMPARTIAL inforamation. If any forum rep has the ability to remove your link to the 'newspaper' I would urge them to do so. If is nothing more then spit and bile.

[QUOTE=maelwydd;55199]so. If is nothing more then spit and bile.[/QUOTE]

Blah blah Blah, I'm better than you, I am right. . . blah blah blah you are patheric because I said so,

You are a egoistical fool, please move on and let me forget you ever existed. Say hi to Leo for me.

[QUOTE=furanku;55203] Say hi to Leo for me.[/QUOTE]

Got to ask but who is Leo?

[QUOTE=maelwydd;55206]Got to ask but who is Leo?[/QUOTE]

Keep asking yourself you may come up with an answer, until than don't talk to me ^_^

[QUOTE=furanku;55212]Keep asking yourself you may come up with an answer, until than don't talk to me ^_^[/QUOTE]

I have no idea and to be honest, not talking to you is more alluring them finding out. Enjoy.

[QUOTE=maelwydd;55213]I have no idea and to be honest, not talking to you is more alluring them finding out. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

alas I'm lossing out, so much emo-tear

See, furanku, I said I'm a female and one of the leaders of Hopi because I thought you wanted to write real informations in your blog. Honestly, no idea why I thought so. I'm one of the leaders and I can speak for Hopi on this forum.

[QUOTE=furanku;55215]alas I'm lossing out, so much emo-tear[/QUOTE]

lol emo-tear???

wtf does that mean.

Your respose just shows you for what you are.