Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    to be completely frank the very fact that the game currently has a complete crafting system that is likely to challenge the best ones on the market today, a combat system that barely exists atm, combinded with what the developer has been saying and added to the fact that 'FFA PVP' is not even listed on the feature page all together SHOULD give people a general idea on the direction of the game, unless they are mentally defective
    Except for the fact I can kill you and take all your stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    161 fails and counting
    lol, -_- That did make me giggle a little/.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    whoa such angry words. not sure if the word you used to describe me satisfies the TOS of the game and forums....its ok i wont tell anyone.
    Oh no, please dont!

Better yet, go fuck yourself you sack of shit.

whoa such angry words. not sure if the word you used to describe me satisfies the TOS of the game and forums....its ok i wont tell anyone.
    What you just said is a MASSIVELY obvious troll post

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Except for the fact I can kill you and take all your stuff...
    Why is he walking around with all his stuff on him? I never tell people to Learn To Play.....

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    What you just said is a MASSIVELY obvious troll post
    At least i follow the rules of the forum when i do so, unlike some of us that are crossing the line into harassment (sexual at that)

Sorry bud, but I think that's bullshit. Calling me and a good chunk of other players 'mentally defective' just makes you look classier.

The reason why the combat system barely exists is because it's incomplete. The reason why more complex PvP and tribe mechanics aren't in, is because they are incomplete.

Or at least this is what I hope. Tell me if I'm wrong, because if so then I clearly bought the wrong game.

Some people are learning disabled.

At least i follow the rules of the forum when i do so, unlike some of us that are crossing the line into harassment (sexual at that)
    Hey, sweet-tits. Get back to the kitchen, aight? Bitches like you arent allowed here on teh interwebz.

That's not sexual harassment. I use that word when I'm sufficiently pissed, and I certainly don't use it as a form of sexual harassment! That said, it's such a great word that it really shouldn't be trotted out for any old troll you come across. It should be saved for moments of dire need!