Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Better than not bumping it at all.

Thanks for the bump btw

Do you seriously think I am going to come up with a new paragraph every single day or every other day when I bump? Especially when only a handful of tribes are bumping

Xsyon Citizen
    Come on boys. Play nice. Hehe.

Appollo lets get to work in game! Things are comin along nicely although i want your expertise on some things.
    Sweet kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by afterclap View Post
    Come on boys. Play nice. Hehe.

Appollo lets get to work in game! Things are comin along nicely although i want your expertise on some things.
    Sweet kisses.
    1000+++ hours of work left to put into Audacia, plenty of room left for anyone who wants to help and join our great republic!

Xsyon Citizen
    I just noticed what that black tiny little thing was that i spotted a glance of running around our city. I was leveling and it came up to me, a darn cute little rottweiler puppy! I think it's my new best friend, keeps me company when im doing all that leveling. Now he just needs a name...

glory to the AR! we are still playing, just taking a little break over winter.

glory to the AR! we got a couple new members lately, as always looking for more

glory to the AR!

Looking for world builders, crafters and combat characters! Our legion needs more soldiers and our city cannot be built by a few hands alone!

glory to the AR!

everyone welcome! city is getting very large but still not even close to halfway done! join us now and help design a grand city !

plenty of tools and resources for new players, playing in a tribe is definitely an advantage! 45 members, 9 active. Not a lot, but you will NEVER run out of things to do at Audacia