Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'm certainly not suggesting there aren't people currently enjoying Xsyon the way it is. But imagine this: what if fishing, gathering, scavenging, crafting, etc., were all turned off, and the only thing to do was run around whacking people with your Pre-Order weapon. I think you would not be enjoying yourself at all, and you would rightly feel cheated by the fact that all of this very basic game functionality (your favorite parts of the game, no less) were turned off and unavailable. And wouldn't it just add insult to injury if you posted on the forums asking when that would be fixed, and people piled on to call you an idiot and tell you to STFU and just enjoy what was in the game?

Unfortunately, that seems to be where PVPers are left right now.
    You are right about this. The factor that makes it hard for you to enjoy the game is that you only like 1 of the features. As you listed, they would have to turn off a lot of features to make the game boring for many of us. One feature is not working and you are bored. I don't mean that this is your fault, but perhaps it indicates that the game is not for you. I hope I'm wrong, and I really mean it, I wouldn't like anyone to leave the game. ( Well, perhaps 2 players, but you are not one of them )

I'd like to point out that I never said to anyone that he/she is stupid, unimaginative or whatever if not enjoying the game. If I did so I'd like to ask you to quote it please.

If they fix the combat ( I mean purely the mechanics, animation, the desync problem, weapons and armor effects) but will leave everything else as it is now, will you enjoy the game ?

Turn off crafting (and only crafting) and these same people would understand without saying "this game isn't for you" every other post.

Quote Originally Posted by xaradt View Post
    My hubbie and myself wont be bothering to play until there's something for us to actually do that doesnt give us RSI. If that doesn't happen until after the free time is up, we wont be resubbing.
    This. I enjoy our tribe, or what is left of it... however, it has become tedious to spend the time to log on, look around for animals for 1hr, and find none.... NONE!!!! 6-7 or more zones, and not a damned one! I want to at least be able to hunt... critters, humans... aliens... something!

This is a sandbox alright... but an empty one.

Worst part is, I wish for the success of Xsyon, but can not, in good faith, recommend this game to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by d1g1talbuddha View Post
    Worst part is, I wish for the success of Xsyon, but can not, in good faith, recommend this game to anyone.
    ^

Ten chars.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren
    In defense of Jadzia, I don't see how she is denying anyone their right to voice their concerns. Is she a moderator? Is she deleting posts? Is she locking threads? Considering your view that those who are frustrated with the game have a right to sound off, surely you believe those of us who are having fun with the game have the same right?
    I refer more to the instant trolls from mostly your members, everytime someone posts something critical about the bugs and lack of performance of the game. I was not meaning to single Jadzia out. As you would see by reading what you quoted from my post, I was under the impression Jadzia was still a Hopi member.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand
    I pray that the ignorance you display on the forums does not taint the positive relations we have with some of your members in game.
    I find it interesting that you label my pointing out that your members are not controlled on the forum, and that some are incessant trolls, to be ignorance. As for our relations in game, at current, I believe are very limited. I have only had a very brief report from our Senators. Nonetheless, whatever diplomacy is being discussed or asked for, this has no bearing on the fact that I find constant trolling by certain people on this forum extremely tiring, and negative. Perhaps you should address your members rather than throw words like "ignorance" at other people.

@Jadzia - I wasn't aware you left Hopi, good for you. I would like to mention though, I think you and I read two very different OP's here. I read an OP that was saying that he has seen a very limited number of people in game, and asking if anyone else has experienced the same. Personally, I dont see anything wrong with bringing up that conversation, and judging by the other 16 pages, it has been quite an interesting conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    I find it interesting that you label my pointing out that your members are not controlled on the forum, and that some are incessant trolls, to be ignorance. As for our relations in game, at current, I believe are very limited. I have only had a very brief report from our Senators. Nonetheless, whatever diplomacy is being discussed or asked for, this has no bearing on the fact that I find constant trolling by certain people on this forum extremely tiring, and negative. Perhaps you should address your members rather than throw words like "ignorance" at other people.
    If you can't read the nuances between retaliation and instigation, then I'll happily stand by my judgment. I'll leave it at that.

I do not believe Xsyon is a ghost town, I've been playing for a while and haven't seen any ghosts.
    Thanks, you've been a great audience, don't forget to tip your waitress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2tone View Post
    I do not believe Xsyon is a ghost town, I've been playing for a while and haven't seen any ghosts.
    lol...

/thread

he/she wins.

Quote Originally Posted by 2tone View Post
    Ok that was good. Now I'm picturing my White fabric bin and wondering which type of cloth would work best to dress up as a ghost for halloween and go spook zone 699.

Edit: And can you tell I've spent way too much time lately sorting cloth?

Quote Originally Posted by d1g1talbuddha View Post
    +1

(10 chars)