Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ss0 View Post
    guys take your knicker party elsewhere and keep this thread for those that have problems with fps. pm or something jeez
    You are right Rosso.

I am wondering if the low FPS is a result of too much terraforming, combined with too many objects (tribes, chars, fires, structures, etc.). Is zone 740 overburdened? I don't get low FPS where I am, but it is not densely populated, thus my guesses on performance problems. I am quite sure it is not the individuals systems, although I have an XP laptop where the game crashes every time after a few seconds in, even though it exceeds the min req.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
    Please don't misquote me. It just makes you look like more of a fool. I have never told anyone to "STFU and like it". You really are in a blind rage over all this.

Insults, hmmm. Just about every post you make is filled with insults "idiotic fanboy responses". Sirius, learn how to take what you dish out. I mean you give off the air of a bad ass, but the stink of a weakling.

Your demands and raging, compiled with your ignorance and drama-queen tactics are some of the problems you have. Anyone who says anything against you is labelled "fanboy". You need to try harder than that.

Bottom line: Be nice and you will get more, be who you are now, and get less, plus reaonable people like myself will not feel the need to down your BS and child-like tactics

I'm not pretending to "quote" you. It's called paraphrasing. [Also still wondering what you meant by your "BS and lies" comment in the previous post. Are you just making stuff up, or genuinely crazy?] The sum total of posts you have addressed to me have simply told me to stop complaining about things I have very legitimate complaints about, plus a helping of insults. There's a big difference between relying on insults when you have nothing intelligent to say (which is what you have been doing) and dishing back insults to someone who is dishing them at you, but still making a substantive argument and not relying on the insults to make your point (which is what I have been doing).

I don't call people "fanboys" when they engage in legit discussion of competing visions of gameplay mechanics or other topics. But when someone comes in and does nothing more than insult me and tell me I should stop criticizing the devs, I call them a fanboy.

Bottom line: if you aren't having any of these same problems and don't want to hear about people who are having those problems, why not enjoy playing the game instead of trolling the forums looking to dump insults on people who cannot play the game through no fault of their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
    You are right Rosso.

I am wondering if the low FPS is a result of too much terraforming, combined with too many objects (tribes, chars, fires, structures, etc.). Is zone 740 overburdened? I don't get low FPS where I am, but it is not densely populated, thus my guesses on performance problems. I am quite sure it is not the individuals systems, although I have an XP laptop where the game crashes every time after a few seconds in, even though it exceeds the min req.
    yep all of those combined dont help i dont think , but each zone has its own performance drop or performs better , so lets hope the update fixes that

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'm not pretending to "quote" you. It's called paraphrasing. [Also still wondering what you meant by your "BS and lies" comment in the previous post. Are you just making stuff up, or genuinely crazy?] The sum total of posts you have addressed to me have simply told me to stop complaining about things I have very legitimate complaints about, plus a helping of insults. There's a big difference between relying on insults when you have nothing intelligent to say (which is what you have been doing) and dishing back insults to someone who is dishing them at you, but still making a substantive argument and not relying on the insults to make your point (which is what I have been doing).

I don't call people "fanboys" when they engage in legit discussion of competing visions of gameplay mechanics or other topics. But when someone comes in and does nothing more than insult me and tell me I should stop criticizing the devs, I call them a fanboy.

Bottom line: if you aren't having any of these same problems and don't want to hear about people who are having those problems, why not enjoy playing the game instead of trolling the forums looking to dump insults on people who cannot play the game through no fault of their own?
    You keep making up stuff Sirius. It is a tiny bit entertaining. You really don't understand english very well do you? You should not paraphrase what I say, because you clearly do not get it.

You think you are just being a little bit "pushy" but everyone can agree you are down right arrogant. You do insult everyone who opposes you. Your most used insult are "fanboy", "insane", "unintelligent", "crazy", "stupid", etc. Read what you write, practice what you preach.

I never, I repeat for your narrow-mind, never insult anyone for raising a legitimate complaint. I insult you, because you "cry, stomp, panty bind, etc." on every post. You don't know how to be nice. I keep trying to help you with your anger, but you keep stomping around like a fool. Again Sirius, grow up, act like an adult, and maybe someone will respect what you have to say.

Now please learn how to take criticism. I tried to go back on topic, but you are too much of a self-important jackass to let it go (oh no another insult, here is a tissue and some rage cream".

Anger management Sirius, it is the key to you living past 30

Quote Originally Posted by r0ss0 View Post
    yep all of those combined dont help i dont think , but each zone has its own performance drop or performs better , so lets hope the update fixes that
    I find that shadows seem to be my main FPS drag in normal play. This of course is normal. Also, I find some lag/fps drop when changing zones, and it seems to do this consistently. Again, I do expect zone changes to be a slight drag, when you consider a database asset change from zone to zone.

Xsyon Citizen
    My command and comprehension of the English language are impeccable, and likely well beyond your own (which might be especially embarassing for you, since I suspect you're a Brit).

If I were actually making anything up or failing to understand something, you could provide an example or two. But you can't. You trot out statements about "BS and lies" and claim I lack reading comprehension, but show nothing whatever to demonstrate that this is anything more than additional attempts to smear me.

My responses to your posts are clear and topical, with insults tacked on only in direct response to your own insults. The difference is that my arguments don't rely on the claim that you're an idiot, whereas your arguments are without substance and amount to nothing more than character attacks. For example, you say I don't know anything about software so I should stop complaining; I'm just a griefer so nothing I say should be listened to; I spread "BS and lies" [still wondering if there is any basis whatsoever, even a mistaken one for that comment]; I keep "making stuff up" [again, what the hell do you mean by this?]; I can't understand English, so you won't bother directly responding to anything I say (you'll just insult me instead); me and my guild mates are lying when we say we've played MMOs in which players policed the game;

You say you don't insult people making legit complaints, or insult people as a substitute for discussion, but that's exactly what you've been doing throughout the entire time that you have been talking to me. You do nothing but insult. Your very first post that was in any way addressed to me was this:

Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster
    You venereal disease folks are quite entertaining in your attacks. Any intelligent person can see through them. It's the same old BS over and over. "We want to keep the ability to grief, and not be punished for it". "Any punishment you suggest will be shot down by us with alot of conjecture and hypotheticals." I have a hard time taking any of you serious "All up in yo grillz". I have seen more badasses at an over 50s bar.
    Translation, "I don't want to engage in this discussion [involving conjecture and hypotheticals, oh my!] so I'll just call you idiots."

This is your MO. You don't respond to anything that is said. You post a wall of text calling the person stupid and immature and then declare victory.

Case in point is you here in this thread, admitting you have no problems with unplayably low framerate but flaming people who do have such problems and dare to complain about it.

P.S. What is the in-game name of your Hopi Tribe main character?

just a second guys, i ran out of popcorn.

Xsyon Citizen
    ohhhh SNAP! don't get too snarky, dubs, or I might just log in and flood a trench!

(jk, obviously.. i would die a little inside if that happened)

I make it a point when walking through a zone and I see abandoned homesteads or tribes, to take down any built or ghost structure, fire pits all that jazz to help free up some lag, don't know if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    I make it a point when walking through a zone and I see abandoned homesteads or tribes, to take down any built or ghost structure, fire pits all that jazz to help free up some lag, don't know if it helps.
    thats actually very thoughtful of you, wonder how many others bother..

on a diff note: why does the forum keep loosing and gaining 1hr on posts from announcements thread..?

Xsyon Citizen
    It might be that, when looking at those timestamps, sometimes you are logged in (and so your forum time display preferences kick in) and sometimes you are not (and so it just displays using the default time zone).