Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    One more little detail. A systemwide announcement along the lines of- "Soandso of tribe Suchandso has been dropped into the bear pit for macroing!" Would be a nice touch. And if anyone was ever dropped in by mistake, a systemwide retraction "Soandso of tribe Suchandso was mistakenly dropped in the bear pit. All points lost have been returned!" could clear the names of the innocent. This would allow for some community policing, plus advertise when it's feeding time.

Quote Originally Posted by Belight View Post
    OMG, are you hot?
    Dude you need to say "Pics or GTFO". *shakes head in shame of the epic fail*

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Dude you need to say "Pics or GTFO". *shakes head in shame of the epic fail*
    haha, I once was asked to provide pics - and I had to explain to the guy that I had grandkids, told him to picture in his mind his grandma, and then asked did he really want to see my pic - it could really ruin what ever fantasies he was having. There again just having the conversation seemed to creep him out - he never talked to me again (which was the point)

Thought I should also point out met my husband originally in SWG, been married several years now. There again he never asked about my picture - he was too busy being freaked out thinking I might be much younger than him (turns out I'm older by 3 months).

Figured I'd better add something on topic - hmmm not sure the bear pit idea is worth the effort of coding - just temp ban them if that's what you want.

To add in jail systems means that a serious justice system needs to be implemented, as in jury trials etc. Even then is it really worth the coding? How do you level up your Law skill? What about your Judgement skills? Some stuff isn't going to translate well into skills. To do it without skills by using some form of voting means that you are now allowing a group of players to dictate one player's experience - that can and will be abused. It's an interesting problem for the devs to decide how much power do you put in the hands of the players?

I knew it! I knew it all along, Ifireallymust, that you are not a sir. You make way too much sense and the patience......

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    I knew it! I knew it all along, Ifireallymust, that you are not a sir. You make way too much sense and the patience......
    Why thank you, Dirt! Don't piss me off on one or two days out of each month and I'm fairly even keel. And even then, well, I haven't killed anyone. So far.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Why thank you, Dirt! Don't piss me off on one or two days out of each month and I'm fairly even keel. And even then, well, I haven't killed anyone. So far.
    PICS or GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by Delvie View Post
    haha, I once was asked to provide pics - and I had to explain to the guy that I had grandkids, told him to picture in his mind his grandma, and then asked did he really want to see my pic - it could really ruin what ever fantasies he was having. There again just having the conversation seemed to creep him out - he never talked to me again (which was the point)

Thought I should also point out met my husband originally in SWG, been married several years now. There again he never asked about my picture - he was too busy being freaked out thinking I might be much younger than him (turns out I'm older by 3 months).

Figured I'd better add something on topic - hmmm not sure the bear pit idea is worth the effort of coding - just temp ban them if that's what you want.

To add in jail systems means that a serious justice system needs to be implemented, as in jury trials etc. Even then is it really worth the coding? How do you level up your Law skill? What about your Judgement skills? Some stuff isn't going to translate well into skills. To do it without skills by using some form of voting means that you are now allowing a group of players to dictate one player's experience - that can and will be abused. It's an interesting problem for the devs to decide how much power do you put in the hands of the players?
    I like a women with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ac1dtrip View Post
    PICS or GTFO!
    You want a picture about her not killing someone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    You want a picture about her not killing someone ?
    Yes. That works.

All you have to do is mention that you're a woman and the thread instantly changes course.