Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Payment system

Ive already understood, but thanks for your information... when can we expect the solving?

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    sorry, let me correct myself, paypal subscriptions are not possible. Our new system will work around this problem
    You mean subscriptions for some countries? as I have a subscription running and am located in the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by VesNL View Post
    You mean subscriptions for some countries? as I have a subscription running and am located in the Netherlands.
    The Problem is specially for German

Please, i want to play Xsyon NOW!

Edit: Okay, ill start playing Mortal Online... waiting for a new payment takes too much time.

Didnt want to start a whole new thread and this appears to be the correct one to ask about this
    I appear to be having the same bother as the rest reguarding paypal and it asking you for debit/credit card even if you have enough money in your paypal. Im guessing its something to do with the subscription side of things. But i have the money in my paypal account ready to buy the game, so hopefully theres a work around in the process. Just to clarfiy, ive tried skiping the add card section but had the same problem as others, and my accounts verfied, but its verfied on a basic bank account (i.e not a debit/credit)
    What about a top up pay pal system reguarding the subscription side? or even allowing folk to buy the game and set up a subscription later? Then again i am guessing its only a few folk that dont have cards hehe.
    But i am itching to get in and play the game. Been reading the forums for a few days now seeing all the different comments folk have left and just want to try it myself now to make my own opnion.

There is currently no set day for the new payment system.

Another disappointed German here who's got the same problem.

I sincerely hope you'll have a workaround soon, since credit cards are not THAT common here. Unnecessarily missing out on lots of possible subs to the game - I know quite a bunch of guys who are or were interested but just haven't got any possibility to pay.

+1

I mean if you don't want my money...

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    There is currently no set day for the new payment system.
    I'm waiting too.