Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oneyedwang View Post
    I find this comment funny and supporting of my concerns considering the accusations made against your tribe in beta and the things said over that now infamous vent recording.

if this was somehow a threat? lol

That "was not is" a threat buddy. I'm as concerned about the situation as anyone.

Macroes don't get kicked they get a 72h ban

This person cannot play the game as long as there is one server.
    Being a guide is an unpaid volunteer job for ppl in the community to apply for. Finding ppl outside of the game todo this job 20hrs a week unpaid would be a mission.

Anyone can go into the mists a certain distance without dying. If you want to hunt there, you can, you'll just have to keep an eye on your health bar, not to mention either have a good sense of direction, or such a bad sense of direction that you're lost whether you can see or not, like me!

Next time just e-mail Raguel.

Another combative statement from hopi...... perhaps you guys do have something to lose from this.
    Get over yourself, mate. There is no guide/Hopi connection or favoritism. It's a myth, nothing more. Like the existence of Obsidian. Now, would you kindly move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Anyone can go into the mists a certain distance without dying. If you want to hunt there, you can, you'll just have to keep an eye on your health bar, not to mention either have a good sense of direction, or such a bad sense of direction that you're lost whether you can see or not, like me!
    Guides cannot be killed, the inference we got was that they are not only hunting in the deep mist but can track the animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    That "was not is" a threat buddy. I'm as concerned about the situation as anyone.
    Fact is "buddy" your tribe has been surrounded by rumor on this matter and your initial statement was vague. I appreciate the clarification

In all honesty despite some of the hostility from hopi, this isn't a hopi matter it isn't an individual guide matter. This is a checks and balance matter "absolute power corrupts absolutely", even some of the best people will do things they shouldn't when there is little to no oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Well he probably mistyped something lol. That happens, they are humans too...but at least the intention (kicking macroers) was good
    And the other point, where the guide is allegedly going into the mist to chase down critters for their bones?

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    And the other point, where the guide is allegedly going into the mist to chase down critters for their bones?
    Well it's probably ok if he wasn't using a macro.

I really dont see what the big point if some one got kicked off the server, if you just log back in, the only people that should be complaining are people that macro.