View Poll Results: Xsyon Wiki

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 92.19%
  • No

5 7.81%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Ok thank you!..I will do it after next upcomming patch (I dont want to reveal the info before it's released hehe)

So unfortunately I am going to have to add captcha to account registration its the only way i can stop the spam bots that have been adding junk to the wiki

Some sections are update

The wiki is fine, when the helpful among us are tired of answering the same thing over and over we can say ->Wiki!!
    Whit global gone a source of information will be welcomed by a lot of people who do not yet have a natural understand of how a sandbox game works. some understand it all in a single day, others need a week of wiki reading before being able to cut down a tree.

The most commonly used wiki in Darkfall was created by one person with a great deal of the information put in by that one person so I think its realistic to say wiki's are going to happen no matter what. What we as a community can do however is try to affect there to be only one (or a small handful) by encouraging one wiki.

6. 04-03-2011, 11:25 AM

Having one wiki is imperative or we will have the information divided into several wikis. Each and single one maintained by one person that cares for that field and hopes more will join his wiki.
    Hallelujah. .

I was updating a lot of the information on the trees but stopped since they had no real difference :Pp

the wiki link from the first post.... leads nowhere (at least it didn't lead anywhere for me.)

having a repository for knowledge is vital.