Construction..Bridges,Buildings with no Limit

Xsyon Tribe: www.ABT-Gaming.de
    Auf dem Testserver ist das verbesserte Bauen und Ich habe es für euch getestet!
    Man kann nun Brücken bauen oder wie in Minecraft mit Würfeln bauen!
    Der Fantasie sind nun keine Grenzen mehr gesetzt und die Spieler können Monumente erstellen!
    Das wird den Bau unserer Stadt (German Clan A Better Tomorrow) revolutionieren! ...RESPEKT!
    Natürlich brauch man die Rohstoffe noch um die GEISTMAUERN dann fertig zu stellen.
    The upcoming patch with architecture parts gives the player unlimited construction opportunities!
    You can build like minecraft with dices (2x2).i hope in the future they come 1x1 parts
    or you can build bridges without limits! Your phantasy is on your side!
    the only thing is what we also needed:
    - we need turn all the parts in different angels.Not only 45 degree to all the sides
    Look on any screens i have made with this wonderful new feature:

Last edited by Whorlok; 01-20-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Been playing a bit this morning and I like it a lot!!

Found one thing so far. When I move a 2X4X4 platform into a ramp instead of telling me ramp is in way it just sends my platform 4 meters in the air. Other than that I will be building some things as soon as this goes live.

i wanted a dice with 0,5x0,5 or absolut nice---> 0,1x0,1 very very small with many colors (like white marmor,brown wood,or grey granit...or other colors) then we can build nice statues with very fine contures.

I love it.

Of course all the players that spent months terraforming to make multi-story buildings are going to go: "Oh, snap!"

Okay, I see some of you have stumbled onto the test server and found the building update. Please note, only about 10 Banaya items are ready to be tested. Everything else has not been touched. To recap, we are in the VERY EARLY stages of testing. Once we get the bugs squashed, it will be a quick update.

So, trying to build with anything other than the banaya items that are ready will not produce the desired result.
    Last edited by GuideUriel; 01-20-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Xsyon Citizen
    Uriel I think it might depend on what's considered the "desired result" and what it is Jordi is trying to achieve.

Because as it stands I doubt if most will even bother with the frames, as simply being able to move objects NSEW and Up/Down is probably all this lot need. I know I stopped using the Banaya frame shortly after you left, and went up using nothing but ramps and floors, even stuck a scavenger stud floor half way up just to see if it worked.

This will surely make building more user friendly and easier to do. I think it will take the building in this game to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by Bejaymac View Post
    Uriel I think it might depend on what's considered the "desired result" and what it is Jordi is trying to achieve.

Because as it stands I doubt if most will even bother with the frames, as simply being able to move objects NSEW and Up/Down is probably all this lot need. I know I stopped using the Banaya frame shortly after you left, and went up using nothing but ramps and floors, even stuck a scavenger stud floor half way up just to see if it worked.
    The system is not complete. It may look a lot different when he is done. Frames required or not....