Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    According to the information on the client that is the latest installer.

Xsyon Citizen
    Crashed after a very long pause with the wife Restarted and it's still sticking on the Zone.xsip.

Same probs here...been trying for a while.

patching fine for me.... not trolling either....just large is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarin View Post
    Well if the game is truly struggling with issues then yeah it should have it's released delayed, but I think a lot of folks are wanting the game to launch, even those who pre-ordered and are from beta.
    I don't see why people care if the game launched? We were playing the game as is a couple weeks ago isn't it? I mean, what will bedifferent after March 15 than a couple weeks ago? Probably nothing really?

I was also under the impresssion Notorious Games doesn't have investors/creditors, but I could be wrong.

so far no third crash for me...longest it has run without a crash as well for me. Though it seems rather slow indeed.

Xsyon Citizen
    Anyone confirmed we can salvage?

Quote Originally Posted by Seymore View Post
    I don't see why people care if the game launched? We were playing the game as is a couple weeks ago isn't it? I mean, what will bedifferent after March 15 than a couple weeks ago? Probably nothing really?

I was also under the impresssion Notorious Games doesn't have investors/creditors, but I could be wrong.
    Not always investors, could just be the need for a sustained income and support.

Keeps crashing for me. Eh, patcher has never worked well, I shall keep trying!

3 crashes. I give up. Will try again once I see positive posts on the forums.