Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zombies

I'm not lurking.. I am actively posting relevant information. I think the game would highly benifit from having a non animal mob to hunt and kill that would drop other items besides
    skin and bones.. perhaps clothing or weapons or maybe a trinket that isn't avalable to be made in game as a super rare or something to that effect.

I am in irc most days talking to devs and still sharing my ideas.

I really appreciate your responces though Xerbifaill.. I feel so loved. You have managed to respond to over 90% of every post I have made. I am glad I have that much influence over your forums contributions.

yes because of the 10-15 active threads you managed to not post on how many?

Also the minute you remove the "players make everything" label to the "players make 99% of everything, but that 1% is allot better than what you can make" you really start to loose that whole crafting aspect of the game. the pre order weapons throw that out the window and hopefully there will be some type of master created weapons that are on the same par as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    I'm not lurking.. I am actively posting relevant information.
    Ye...your first post of "If this game had zombies on I would have an active sub" was really relevant. Cause everyone on here was really wondering why you hadn't resubbed, dammit stick to your words you damn hypocrite.

It is relevant becuase I quit of sheer boredom... and several others had too.
    I prefer combat.. pvp over anything else.. pve would be nice but got to have a reason to fight something... no one cares about bragging you killed an NPC.. lol.. especially a bear or a deer... come'on man.

And several people do miss me... *sniff*

It is relevant becuase I quit of sheer boredom... and several others had too.
    I prefer combat.. pvp over anything else.. pve would be nice but got to have a reason to fight something... no one cares about bragging you killed an NPC.. lol.. especially a bear or a deer... come'on man.

And several people do miss me... *sniff*

I agree with OP : bring the fun, have zombies !

it's just fun to build defence lines, craft stuff to really survive against a threat (so minimal can it be). And just believe in Notorious Game designer to have something balanced for small communities.

Would prefer a chupacabra, a sasquatch, and maybe that moth man they see in West Virginia. I mean, zombies are just unrealistic imaginary/fantasy creatures.... ;p

compromise, zombie sasquatch?

Quote Originally Posted by fotuenti View Post
    compromise, zombie sasquatch?
    ::Trying to visualize that:: Actually that could be pretty cool : )

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Oh great another forum regular playing pretend mod.
    ummmm not really? he kinda has a point

Added after 26 minutes:

wow this thread blew up fast, and zombies are kinda relevent since xsyon is based on post-apocolypse.

though the idea is over used it would deffinitly be awsome to have zombies that acctuly come into your tribes unlike bears where you have to run 5 zones over just to see one.