Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I take great joy in sending a great, big, warm, and hearty welcome to the newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Adric
    Nomad Beau Hindman
    Nomad Kordesh
    Nomad Xander

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy to have you in our family and we look forward to sharing
    fun times in game soon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Jedediah.

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon

You guys had a pretty cool spot just before the "final" wipe. Your little village looked nice as well. Not just random walls. Well done.

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Ludicious

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Jwcolo!

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Qistnix

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad Chono

Greeting Nomads of Xsyon, I wish to do a big welcome to Nomad Beau Hindman. Welcome to the game Beau, This is a great tribe for your play style.
    And while I'm here, Congrats to all your new members, You have joined a great tribe. And welcome to the game.

-Alik Steel

Greetings Alik Steel of the esteemed Hopi Tribe,

The Nomad Empire thanks you for visiting our forum and honoring us with your kind words. It only serves to
    reinforce the strong, outstanding, and long lasting diplomatic relations that we have enjoyed with the Hopi Tribe since the very beginning, when our tribes first crossed paths. Please send our regards to rest of the Hopi tribe. Go in peace and be well!

Ashanti
    Nomad Creed Guardian
    Nomads of Xsyon

I had a good meeting with several members of the Nomads of Xsyon earlier today around their campfire.
    It's nice to know there are some highly respectable Tribes in the community.
    I look forward to getting to know you all better after final launch.