Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    We need a separate server, ASAP.

How many people are going to /report for being PK'd and looted? If you're out of your tribe area during Prelude, you're open game. Doesn't matter if you're PvP'ing, gathering, fishing, etc. If you keep stepping outside of the area, the risk is there.

Unfortunately, this thread hints at people ready to spam the Guides.
    All the more reason that they openly post the qualifiers to griefing so everyone knows.

Im still laughing at all the people who chose to play a ffa full loot pvp game and thought they could ignore that aspect of it....good times.

I think furanku gives a pretty good definition of griefing, actually:

6. Grief the living shit out of you doing the following
    • Following you everywhere
    • Stalking you for hours on end
    • Call you names
    • Crush your hopes and dreams and make you emo-tear or Rage-quit
    • Follow you home (if your protection is off) and kill you, for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    i dont thing any guides are on right now, if you havent noticed the lack of certain threads getting locked....i think this one should tbh.

Either way, continue flaming the OP...i can take it.
    Silly boy . Quit fooling yourself, they are on, and they are letting everyone notice what you have posted. That's part of the genius of the Notorius crew. They love giving guys like you lots and lots and lots and lots of rope. Enjoy

I realize that you would like this thread to be locked, the one you started btw.

No such luck. Live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I think furanku gives a pretty good definition of griefing, actually:

6. Grief the living shit out of you doing the following
    • Following you everywhere
    • Stalking you for hours on end
    • Call you names
    • Crush your hopes and dreams and make you emo-tear or Rage-quit
    • Follow you home (if your protection is off) and kill you, for fun.
    yeah hes probably right...but untill we get a post from a guide its all speculation. I have what i was told, and everyone else here has a diffrent definition. this is why i made this post. lets get a guide in here (if they are ever on at least) and end this grey area once and for all.

And what if there is no concrete guideline, and they just use their judgement? It's not like there's some massive corporate chain of command to answer to. You're basically saying "Define 'asshole' for me!". You can never properly define it, but it's usually pretty obvious to everyone except said asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykard View Post
    And what if there is no concrete guideline, and they just use their judgement? It's not like there's some massive corporate chain of command to answer to. You're basically saying "Define 'asshole' for me!". You can never properly define it, but it's usually pretty obvious to everyone except said asshole.
    you put into words what I was trying to say nicely summed up, thank you.

griefing can never be "hardcode" defined..as it has a big a range of actions as a creative griefer can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    (if they are ever on at least) and end this grey area once and for all.
    Quit dishing on the Mods. They are definitely underpaid and overworked. You may have lots of time on your hands....basements are like that you know. Others have real lives and they find that posters who stomp their feet, hold their breath etc. are hardly worth giving up their lives for.

Have some empathy man. I know you think you are worth it, that everyone must stop everything inorder to satisfy your immediate needs, but that ain't the way RL works.

Peace,

China

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    Silly boy . Quit fooling yourself, they are on, and they are letting everyone notice what you have posted. That's part of the genius of the Notorius crew. They love giving guys like you lots and lots and lots and lots of rope. Enjoy

I realize that you would like this thread to be locked, the one you started btw.

No such luck. Live with it.
    Glad your here to flame...however if you had followed these forums at all you would know that at least one moderation makes an apperance on most threads, as well as locking some useless threads. If this is a useless thread they would lock it, just like the 50 retarded polls that never got locked.

My guess is that they are all busy.

Just noticed I had never thought of this before....

When you die is your "spirit" or whatever you call it invisible?

if so, and coupled with safe tribe zones... griefing should not even be possible in the game right now.

Someone kills you? Obviously they are better skilled or better prepared for PK than you.... Run Away, if they cannot see which direction you ran in then your in the clear, got a tribe? Run to it. They are safe zones.

If you stand in one spot for an hour and are repeatedly killed, that's not griefing. Its opportunism at it's finest. Your dumb enough to never move and the other guy is smart enough to realize an easy way to level when he sees it.

Too many people play MMOs as if they are spoiled children and admins should be their over protective parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykard View Post
    And with that, this thread is finished. There just isn't anything more to add, no matter how much fun I've been having with it!