Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryShooter View Post
    It's legit, or atleast the page is.

I've never been to that site before, but bartertown sounds like a trading website.

Something tells me someone sold an account, and someone else payed for it with illegal money and the website got closed down for being the medium, investigation pending. Or they got a % of the sales and that ended up being illegal money.
    rofl...so you're telling me you're 100% sure that the FBI uses images from www.extremenastytossers.com for their official business? (which is the site where that image, used on the bartertown.eu website, originates from)

Quote Originally Posted by Malivius View Post
    rofl...so you're telling me you're 100% sure that the FBI uses images from www.extremenastytossers.com for their official business? (which is the site where that image, used on the bartertown.eu website, originates from)
    Budget cuts...

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Budget cuts...
    I wish.........

Quote Originally Posted by Malivius View Post
    No I'm saying the page is legit. Like if I were to copy the page of the bank, I'd have a legit bank page, just phony hosting/service.
    And trading websites get closed down by the bushels for laundering money.

It's a interesting way of telling the community that you're done.

I will miss your super secret insights and easily available community tools.

Man, I hope something significant content-wise happens in the next week or so...not much community left around here at this point...